Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom APP running on Crestron Touch Panel

I'm running into an issue with Zoom room camera controls. When using a Creston touch panel, I noticed I don't have a way to control the camera on the camera control page. The control pad is not there. I have used this configuration before and never h...

One meeting on Mac and iPhone simultaneously

Hi,I use a Mac mini and my monitor doesn’t have a camera. Can I be in one meeting from my Mac and iPhone simultaneously? I have to take a foreign language class for which my tutor needs to be able to see me and also be sending me reading materials at...

Timer Customization

I love the Timer App. But, I want to allow each speaker to talk for 60 seconds. I have to re-enter this time allocation for each speaker. Is there an easier solution?

Zoom meetings are not showing in Meetings list

Hello, For the past few weeks, I've been having trouble with my Zoom account showing all of the meetings that I've scheduled. I only make my appointments through Zoom on my laptop (although I have the option of doing it via my email account). It does...

Resolved! Place of record vs bandwidth

Dear Zoom, we plan to organize a large meeting, but limited bandwith is available for the host. Nevertheless, we intend to record the meeting. From bandwith point of view, which is more favorable - recording to the computer of to the cloud?What I'm a...

Tdha12 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

High school class reunions

Does anyone have experiences or thoughts about the roll of Zoom for "mixed" (=live + Zoom) high school reunions. I would add the fact this would be for a 60th high school reunion.

Video begins to lag 3-5mins into conference

Hello. After 3-5mins of working properly whenever I start a new meeting with Zoom, my video begins to lag ( about 2ish secs) and will stay that way until I turn-off/on my camera. I've tried updating to the latest version of Zoom, uninstalling and rei...

cwrigh5 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen sharing is cropped in Chrome on Ubuntu 20.04

When sharing my window in a meeting, if I select Chromium (or Chrome), the window is cropped and only a portion of it is displayed. I've attached a screenshot that shows the border. I am selecting a window from the "Basic" tab in the "Select a window...

caseyjhol_0-1647971277479.png caseyjhol_1-1647971631230.png

Display Name in Active Host Report

Has anyone noticed that Zoom's "Active Host Report" (which an admin can generate by going to Reports>Active Hosts>By Users) experienced some changes recently? It used to be the case that the User Name column in this report would show the user's First...

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!