Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Buttons not responsive

Switched to new computer with Windows 11 and my zoom buttons are unresponsive but may eventually work. I can click the invite button numerous times and most often nothing will happen. Same with ending meetings, admitting guests, etc. The program inte...

Mitch6 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AVD : black Screenshots from video window

Hi all, we are using AVD win10 22H2 Multisession, ZOOM VDI 5.13.1 .We try to take a screenshot of the video window, but the result is always a black image.No matter with which tool. The problem occurs from Windows, MacOS or IGEL Linux client.In other...

grube33 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wellness Living Zoom Issue

Hello! I have an account with Wellness Living and a zoom account joined so I can do zoom classes. I have 10 licenses so we can have 10 classes at the same time. Zoom is only picking up 7 of those zoom licenses and 3 are not being used. We are having ...

Zoom recording - polls not showing

Hi there I am just testing my meeting before the actual meeting. I have a poll during the meeting that I am launching, but when I play back the recording, it does not show the poll or questions ask, neither the sharing of the poll. I have gone into s...

GhittaB by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Inconsistant profile icon in meetings

I'm setting up our organization's newest rebranding icon for all users to use so we have the same icon during a meeting.In a test meeting, we have 6 users using the same file uploaded the same way.We have 3 different sizes in the meeting. Here's a sc...

Expired Personal Meeting ID

I tried to start a meeting, but it tells me that "Invalid meeting id", i searched and found that i should view my profile, then i will get a new valid id, i did that but i did not get anything.. what should i do?

Problem with external speakers

Up until a few months ago my external speakers worked fine on Zoom meetings. Now only my laptop speakers work with Zoom. At first I thought it was an issue with the connection with my particular speakers so I checked with other speakers and have the ...

bjuea by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

How Can I Disable Greyed Out Zoom Start

I no longer want my Windows 10 device to open Zoom automatically upon start. In the settings, general tab, Zoom Start options are selected and greyed out so I cannot unselect. Any suggestions? Thanks.

AZ123 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes