Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to Edit Meeting

I'm having some issues with my Zoom App. It started with not syncing select meetings (I use the Zoom plugin for Outlook) for weeks, completely hit or miss what would show up in my Upcoming Meetings tab on the app. Randomly today, 3 meetings that neve...

Speakers keep changing using Yamaha AG03

I have a Yamaha AG03 audio interface that outputs to my studio monitors. Everytime I share my screen I get 2 errors and my speakers cut out. Failed to decet your speaker please make sure your speaker is properly connected."Your default speaker has ch...

My zoom pro account is behaving like a basic account

I have a zoom pro account and for some reason it is behaving like a basic account. It keeps warning me that I only have 40 minutes for my scheduled meeting even though I have recurring meetings in there that are an hour and have had for months. It al...

YO2022 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Meetings ending randomly.

Hi all! I manage scheduling all the meetings in my company and each of the meetings we have an alternative host (incase anyone is out and needs to cover). We have noticed that for example: Ashley is in a current meeting BUT is also an alternative hos...

SKS-1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Share Screen in Breakout Rooms

Hey there, Is there a way for me to grant everyone in my breakout rooms access to sharing their screen when they present? We've got about 30 people in the meeting, and separate them in two breakout rooms. We currently have 3 hosts before the breakout...

Resolved! Breakout Rooms - mixing pre-assign and random/manual

I have pre-assigned breakout rooms. But I also want to be able to do random breakout rooms as part of a meeting and also use the pre-assigned rooms for some activities.If I do random breakout rooms while in a meeting - does this mess up the pre-assig...

Resolved! Feature Request - Custom Zoom Ratio

We use zoomgov and currently there are only these options for zooming: fit50%100%150%200%300% Which is fine and all, but I'd like to just input a custom view. Frequently I'd have to join a meeting where someone has a 4k screen, and I have a 1080p scr...

Audio Volume Dropping After 1 Hour

One of our staff who has frequent Zoom meetings is getting complaints that their audio is dropping in volume after 1 hour. They are using Windows 11 and usually an Owl Labs Meeting Owl 3. It seems very strange that at precisely 1 hour the audio lower...

RCIP_IT by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now