What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

UserID list

I am my Zoom's admin. How can I get a list of everyone's Zoom User ID?

DanielH by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Not Receiving Activation Emails

I am trying to setup a new zoom account for a new organisation. I am not receiving activation emails. (Yes, I have checked spam.) I have tried two different emails and neither have worked. I have then sent emails from my own computer to those address...

bushsong by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

Zoom audio (version 5.9.3) not picking up violin

I have a new computer. I downloaded zoom Version: 5.9.3 (3169). When I'm in a zoom meeting, my violin is not audible. When I test the mic outside of zoom, it registers the violin. It's just in the zoom meeting where it doesn't work. On my other lapto...

cvdp by Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

viewing all participants in a meeting

how to view all participants when I join a zoom call. For example: I join a zoom call of 5 participants. I can only see the person speaking, but not the other participants. there is no "button" to select on my screen to show all participants. I log i...

debh by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout rooms

I’m having a problem with breakout rooms. I pre-assign participants using.CSV file. However when I open the rooms only about half of those participants get automatically moved into the rooms and the other half shows as unassigned and I have to manual...

Low Resources

I am increasingly getting a "Low Resources" message when I am hosting meetings. At times it closes me out of Zoom. Does / has anyone else experienced this and how do I cure it?

Glang by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing screen participant images disappear

I need help with solving this problem. The participant images used to just shift to the side but now they are just gone and need to be able see the participants to watch body language. Thanks for any help!

Sign in screen not showing

HelloWhen i press sign in this happens. Ive already send this today. It happened when I logged out. I have tried uninstalling it and it didn’t work. I have an Ipad.

Headphone not enabling stereo mode

Am I able to use the stereo mode of the headphones? Is really a poor quality on hands-free option. I already checked the option "Original sound" and all these options talked about here in the community. I have weekly meetings and I need to use the ea...

rodrigods_0-1643932477437.png

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022