Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Automatical SSO users - can we prevent meeting creation?

We are using Azure AD for Single Sign On. Only 10 host licenses, but we want our entire 1000+ person organization to sign into Zoom when attending meetings in order to track attendance reliably. However, we need to prevent unlicensed persons from cre...

Resolved! Hello!

I use zoom a lot, but I notice that zoom is kicking out people in my zoom. How can this be fixed?

Plus de numéro de téléphone disponible dans les invitation

Bonjour, J'ai un problème depuis une semaine sur mon compte Zoom. La possibilité de rejoindre une réunion en vidéo a d'abord changé et proposé des numéros américain puis désormais cela n'apparaît plus du tout. Comment faire pour remettre cette option...

Emilie2 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video and/or Audio disconnects when I touch my keyboard

During Zoom meetings lately, when I touch the keyboard to capture a screenshot or touch any key, my audio and/or video stops working. I can still hear the meeting, but I lose the ability to speak or be seen or participate. This is a major issue. Can ...

My Virtual backgrounds cannot work as normal!!!

When I opened the green screen, it showed virtual background. And the virtual background cannot fix by the automatically or customisation. When I used customisation, part of virtual background has transparency and cover my face. Auto background canno...

AALL by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

se perdio mipago

yo tenia el pago en donde no se cortaba la transmision cada 40 minutos. mande a arreglar mi computadora y ahora que ingreso a la plataforma las transmisiones se cortan cada 40 minutos. no se como hacerle para que se respete el pago que realice y ya n...

jesus62 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Waiting Room Problem with Muting Speakers

I plan, schedule and host zoom meetings for my school. Most of my meetings require practice, so I schedule a waiting room for most of my meetings/events to discuss the agenda with co-hosts. There is a problem with the zoom interface and waiting rooms...

pjbrady by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"?from=addon" is added to my zoom link every time

I recently added the Outlook plugin so I can organise a meeting directly in my calendar. However, when my link is generated, it always has ?from=addon added to the end of it.It is a pain to have to erase this each time. How do I solve this?ThanksSmit...

Smita by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25