Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Screen share issues

I hadn't used zoom for a while - but now when I share a screen - instead of having 2 small windows for the two participants and a main screen being shared - this screen is super small and I can't see the other person - I can't work out what has chang...

Can't see church service or my thumbnail

I'm running Zoom version 5.17.2 (29988) on a Dell laptop running Windows 10 Pro. I have two (possibly related) problems when I'm attending an online service on Zoom:First, I can't see the main camera feed; my screen only shows the PowerPoint slides, ...

Camera turns black in breakout room

I am the host of the meetings, and with some of my students it happens that their camera is functioning in the main room, but as soon they enter the Breakout room their camera switches off and only a black screen is show. Back in the main room their ...

Sanne1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Audio artifacts hinder sound when callers talk.

We host a Zoom meeting every week using the iPhone Zoom app connected via Bluetooth to a SkyWin conference speaker.When a caller speaks, all the callers, including the speaker, hear distracting audio artifacts. These can also be heard on the Zoom rec...

Zoom Usage Question

Hi,We have a small charity organisation which only requires one online meeting to run at any one time.We have around six people that help with the admin of these meetings and only require one of them to be logged into Zoom at any one time.With one Zo...

axs291 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes