Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom SAML mapping for licensetype

Hi Team, When doing SAML integration with an IDP, how does the SAML mapping affect existing users.In specific, if we are doing "Basic SAML mapping" option and choose "default licenseType" as "Basic". - When an existing licensed user login via SSO, wo...

sundari by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

recording has audio but no video

I recorded a meeting last night that I need for my grad program. I can hear the audio but there is no video. What did I do wrong and is there anyway to recover the video? This was my first time trying to record.

Copy of Zoom Meeting

Hi! Does anyone know how I can get a copy of a past zoom that I participated in but didn't record? It was recorded by a third party who isn't sharing it.

Side-by-Side mode

Can I share my screen in side-by-side mode so the participants are not appearing in the video i am sharing but rather along side and not on the viewing window? I use a Mac Book Pro.

Resolved! PowerPoint as Virtual Background

I am a fan of the new PowerPoint as a virtual background feature. I just really hope that Zoom can figure out how to support sound, transitions, or animations embedded in the slides - that would be AMAZING! ....And it would really increase the engage...

Julietp by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Video Freezes during the meeting

Hi,I am the attendee of a zoom meeting. The host is talking and my screen freezes all of a sudden for about 30 seconds. Then the video will begin again. The message will come up poor internet connection, however, my internet is working fine. Is there...

MGR by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

How To Create a Written Transcript of a Zoom meeting

Hi, I'm trying to create a written transcript of the talks I'm giving on Zoom. The software should be able to do this, since it already creates closed captioning, - but I can't figure out how! HELP!~Tano

Tano by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro Acct / tutorial view / background settings

I have a PRO account and have had problems with the background settings. When I use the tutorials, the settings options are different than what I have. I'm trying to change my background. When attending a meeting, I turn my video off, but my preferre...

Zoom app locks up PC on Windows 11

On my newest 'souped up' PC, I haven't had any issues ... until I started making Zoom calls & meetings. Now ... it randomly freezes MY image, but allows the audio to continue. Then, it might miraculously restore itself for a little while, but inevita...

Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022