Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Upgrading account from Pro to Business

The Learning Center says: "You can upgrade your Zoom plan at any time. If you upgrade in the middle of the billing period, the account will be credited a pro-rated amount for the time remaining on your existing subscription and you will be charged fo...

How to avoid accidentally unmuting in large meetings?

Hi, at my company we have an "all hands" meeting with over 400 people once a week.Every time there are people who accidentally unmute themselves, disrupting the meeting.Is there a way to ask the user to confirm if they really want to unmute? This sho...

Multiple meetings by 1 host

Hi there,We have a Zoom Education licence and some of our staff want to use Zoom for teaching this semester. School admins will be scheduling the teaching and giving the academics alternative host status. However, the administrators are running into ...

hmx793 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Showing up to 200 partecipants in a single view??

I need to set up a ledwall and the general manager of my company want to see all the 200 remote partecipants at a company meeting SIMULTANEOUSLY on a single view so no paging, but one single gallery with up to 200 partecipants. Does someone have a su...

Facing issue with background

Hi. I have been using Zoom since covid-19 for my meetings. I recently started having trouble with the background on my iPhone SE 2020.It started happening 3-4 days ago when I updated the app to the latest version 5.11.10.Sometimes the background imag...

registrazioni ed invio su wasthapp

ciao, avrei bisogno di sapere se è possibile registrare una zoom con la versione gratuita, ed inviare su wasthapp alle colleghe, o è possibile solo con la versione e piano PRO. COME POSSO FARE?

questions

Hi! We have a zoom meeting and registration is required, aside from the basics (first name, middle name, last name and email), how do i add additional questions for the registration? need feedback asap!

jplee by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone cam plus Mac Laptop

I used to be able to tie my iPhone X2 to my computer to use as an external camera for Zoom. However, it's not showing up to select. The only cam that shows up is my internal Facetime camera. (lousey) Can you help, please?Thanks.SJ2 iPhone XsSoftware ...

Zoom taking up broadband / ram

whenever I join a zoom meeting, it seems that zoom is using up all of my broadband or my ram and I'm unable to do anything else whilst on it. I'm on a pretty good system with 32gb of ram and my broadband is 200mpbs ( virgin media ) so there shouldn't...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More