Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom IPRange are obsolete

Hi, Twice this week, we (IT Infrastructure department) have been called for excessive Zoom Filtering.Despite this url:https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362683-Zoom-network-firewall-or-proxy-server-settings#h_01EJHWF2FSMCD2HFEPMQJMKAM4we di...

5.11.10 Screen sharing not working

I just upgraded to 5.11.10. Have been using zoom every week for last 2 years. Could not share my screen. Rebooted and reinitiated zoom. None of my meeting users could see my screen. First time I had this problem. Using zoom every week multiple times....

vedovi9 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need Help running a virtual background on Parallels for Mac

Hi, I'm an independent contractor meeting with customers every day over Zoom, and I just got a new M1 MacBook Pro as much of my business is done on Mac. However, as I now run parallels since M1 Macs no longer have access to Bootcamp, I'm encountering...

I was unable to see my different desktops in screen share

With the host permission, I was allowed to screen share, but I was unable to see my different desktops for screen share in Windows 11. I am able to see all of my desktops on my Macbook pro, but the Windows version only showed me my primary desktop, n...

Inquiry about licensed accounts

I am going to use pro plan for my account on zoom but I need some answers for my inquiries please. As far as I know I can license 9 accounts on my paid (pro-plan) zoom account. My question is: can each one of the nine host different meetings with the...

Email Registration

I have pro account. When scheduling a meeting, I have selected registration required (via zoom). I have email set up that person has to enter last name and a license number (for CE credit). however when I send out the link, no one has to register. Ho...

Can't schedule a new Zoom Meeting or Webinar.

Recent problem. Whenever I try to schedule a new Zoom meeting or webinar, I fill in all the required information. When I try to save, I get "Something went wrong. Please refresh this page". I refresh the page - still get same message.When I schedule ...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now