Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! camera ELP-USBFHD01M-SFV

Hello everyone. I use Zoom on a new pc with USB camera with manual zoom purchased on Amazon. Until recently the camera could be seen fine. I can't tell if since I upgraded to the PRO version or as a result of program updates, the view is cut off at t...

Recording Settings

Dear,Kindly note that I have a problem for few days that page of Recording management does NOT opened at all and some other pages in my account, it's first time to have this problem, seeking technical solution as soon as possible.Thanks you

Mina87 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Meaning of letters in Zoom link

Hello everyone, Sometimes I receive Zoom link with "s" letter or "j" letter (maybe others?): hXXps://who.zoom.us/s/950XXXXXX / hXXps://who.zoom.us/j/950XXXXXX....Do you know the difference and what do they mean s and j ? is there others letters and m...

Delays in meeting.participant_joined

4 days already we have delays in getting events meeting.participant_joined 20 minutes thrue webhook. can it be some maintenance problem?Client sending screenshot that he enter but even in reports after meeting event meeting.participant_joined delays ...

IntAlgo by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to admit meeting participant from host window

I am using Zoom One Pro. I use it for one to one meetings. I have found quite often I start the meeting as host and am waiting on zoom and am unable to admit the participant from that window. I receive a message in my email informing me the person is...

SaraMac by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio issue

During a meeting, I can hear everyone except the screen sharing sound.How can I solve this problem?