What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Profile - unable to access sign-in & profile page

I am the purchaser/host of a standard Pro Zoom. Until this morning I have been able to hyperlink from the URL address https://us04web.zoom.us/profile direct to my sign-in page, where I enter my e-mail address and password. It then gives me access to ...

wrj by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio issue in hybrid meetings

A have a hybrid class with some members f-2-f and some participating via Zoom. The audio for the Zoomers is variable unless the f-2-f members sit close together near the computer mic. I have bought an external mic with an extension chord that plugs i...

TIERNEY by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Live-Transcript

I use the subtitle at meeting. When I clicked on Live Transcript, a small window appears. In it there is an input field "Assign participants to a type". What does this field mean?

Comprei o plano zoom events

Comprei o plano zoom Events, e na descrição dos beneficios do plano tinha que eu poderia fazer um webinar, só que nao me dao essa possibilidade. Alguem pode me ajudar ?

Zozimo by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I did update for the windows 11 and my sound just work when the automatically adjust the volume is marked and have a delay before work right. Someone help me?

Andrew4 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Sidebar transcriptions

I use to see transcriptions in the sidebar of the audio recording before I changed my account. I now have a small teams license. Is that a feature that is not available under that license?

No video or audio icons in some zoom meetings

I use zoom almost daily, on my Google Pixel 6pro, Asus Chromebook or a Samsung tablet, and I have no issues. On one particular zoom, I don't see the icons for microphone or video, and therefore unable to participate. I've checked my settings, and bot...

Drewald by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?

What's New at Zoom?