Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Saving Audio Tracks

I'm saving my zoom recordings on separate tracks for a podcast. I just started having issues where the separate tracks are being saved at different file sizes. Anyone know this issue or how I can fix it?

BJenn by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Annoying "Refer a friend" pop up

How can I disable the annoying and self-promotional "refer a friend" screen that now appears after every call? I'm a paying customer of Zoom — and I don't expect to become a sales agent for them.

Resolved! Unable to permanently delete profile photo

Hey, I have a problem with deleting my profile photo. I deleted the photo multiple times from the Profile section on the website, but after the next meeting it always comes back. I want to permanently delete my photo, but I don't know how and I can't...

Resolved! poll results when host role was transferred

Someone else created a Zoom meeting and created a poll for it. She launched the meeting, and then when I joined she transferred the host role to me. I launched the poll, and meeting attendees answered it - but now we can't find the poll results eithe...

Small Screen

I record a meeting locally. When looking at the recording now. The screen is small and does not fill up the entire screen. Does anyone know how to edit this or make sure it does not happen again?

Breakout Room assignments

In a recent meeting that used breakout rooms, we had two things happen that had a similar issue. Scenario #1 ... when the individual was invited to join the breakout room, they accidentally chose the option to not join. (I am unsure of what that opti...

Share a dashboard metting in another account user

Hi, When i create a meeting i would like to share the dashboard in an another host account... For example A create a meeeting in his own zoom account and put B as co-host. When B log in to his own account he can see the meeting in is zoom dashboard.....

identity of participants

Hello, is there a way to identify the email address associated with an individual participant? The meeting is over but I have the recording. I would like to gather the email address of one of the participants.

SMH33 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More