Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can not get into my paid account.

I use my Zoom on a daily basis and pay monthly. I had a meeting last night and could not log in. Every time I try, I am told the account does not exist. I have an invoice of my payment. I ended up creating another account only free and of course I go...

pamskey by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

People Have Trouble Hearing Me On My Windows Desktop

I have an HP Windows desktop that I use for my work. It's running Windows 10 Pro. When I participate in Zoom meetings people tell me that my audio is difficult to hear, as if it comes in and then goes out, kind of like a sin wave. Zoom works fine on ...

Zoom forces restart without warning.

We need to be able to allow Zoom to perform automartic updates, but we don’t want it to randomly restart people’s computers without notification. Is there a way to prevent this from happening?

Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022