Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom 606 effects pedal

Recently purchased a zoom 606 from ebay. The effects work fine, but the pedal does nothing. Is there a certain mode or something im missing to make the pedal active? Mostly want to set it as a volume pedal on a few of my custom banks. Id appreciate a...

ZOOM CLIP

While recording the Zoom Clip, i am facing an Issue. At the start of the Clip, if i select Own Video, then i am not able to shift to Screen Sharing plus Own Video. The Clip controls during the recording of the Session does not allow to keep switching...

Simant by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

meeting disconnecting and reconnecting

Suddenly started getting disconnected and reconnected during meetings after years of trouble-free use. Happens every couple of minutes. I have to phone in to meeting after 5 mins, so I don't know if the connection eventually stabilizes. I'm using a c...

hazjo by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

unblock a user.

I accidentally blocked a user from my recurring meeting, how do unblock them?

AMANN1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to save In-Meeting Security Settings

I am hoping there is a way to save the in-meeting security settings so that they carry over to each meeting that is created. I attempted to create a Meeting Template but the in-meeting security settings went back to default. Currently, for Allow Part...

Check for updates

This isn't showing and I keep getting error messages when I use links to meetings because I'm on the old

jacq31 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes