Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Breakout Room Bug

When I am on meetings, my breakout rooms sometimes glitch when I try to move between rooms as the host or co-host. It shows the square “thinking” icon like it’s going to move me to the requested room, but then it just puts me back into the same room ...

Tt1106 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AppImage for Linux Zoom client

Instead of having different binary packages for each supported distribution, it would be great to have an official AppImage compatible with all of them. This would solve possible problems with the current packages as, for example, the missing depende...

coquec by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why did they get rid of the start button on the zoom client?

The computer app has been updated and noticed the 'start' button is gone. I use this for regularly scheduled meetings and now it's gone and I have to go to the other section to click on the other meeting button separate from where the normal schedule...

Eric718 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Audio

I am getting this Error message: The meeting does not support dial in or Call Me to join. You cannot connect to audio? I cannot hear what anyone is saying and they cannot hear me. When I try to "Join Audio" it is not allowed.

Host Disconnects and cohost does not have zoom premium

I have a meeting scheduled and the host just informed me that she may have internet connection issues due to storms. I will be cohost but am not licensed with a zoom subscription. If she disconnects, what will happen with the timer of the meeting? It...

SofieS by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Live Translations

Live Translations / Closed Captions Issue: Intermittent translations as well as closed captioning on browser and desktop client Attempted: Update Browser and client, changed mics, wired internet connection, Auto captions enabled, and reaching out to ...

Планування конференціЇ

Доброго вечера. Виникла проблема з плануванням конференцій у Зумі. У самому додатку, під час планування, неможливо оперувати часовим проміжком 15 хвилин. Доступно тільки 30 хвилинний проміжок. Тим часом на сайті або в мобільному додатку че зробити мо...

Без имени.jpg
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now