Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Camera problem person cannot see me

My camera is on and working. It is working when I run a test meeting, but during my meeting My teacher cannot see me and when I click on start video a message "video camera cannot be found" pops up but my camera is on and I can see myself.

curtisk by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Feature Request - Near-End Camera Control

Hello, Community! My team and I regularly submit feature requests (like, a LOT of feature requests) to Zoom, but I'm looking to get in the habit of sharing these here so that if other community users feel that the proposed features (sometimes blatant...

bstrelko by Community Champion | Customer
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

My microphone is crackling when in meetings

I am facing issues with my microphone crackling and the sound not being 100% clear for my participants. I am using the Sony XM5 headset and I have tried using my older XM4 headset and the issue persists with the crackling. The solutions I have tried ...

Resolved! Zoom Bombers

HelloWe facilitate AA meetings on Zoom and because of the open format and public posting of meetings we are a prime target for Zoom Bombers. We remove and report the Bombers when they come in. We use all the available features to limit interruptions ...

DavidAA by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes