Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

asking help

Hello, dear friends! I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to seek your assistance regarding a query I have. I would like to know if the Zoom link for our upcoming meeting will be sent at the time the meeting is scheduled to start or ...

Resolved! setting up an AA meeting on zoom

How to create a more permanent meeting ID for a meeting that has already been set up with 10 digit meeting code in 2020. This is an AA meeting and the meeting link will show up in an online schedule. It is twice a week and is using the original zoom ...

jeanne5 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Audio problemen: can't join audio

Error code: This meeting does not support dial in or call me to join. You cannot connect to the audio. Happens when I start a meeting and want to join audio. Testing the audio, everything works at my side. Video works fine. Please help?

Thekla by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Hardware Certification

I am trying to reach out to Zoom to have my company's (A Netherlands based digital accessories company with distribution all over Europe) headsets and webcams be certified by Zoom. I tried several times using the email addresses I could find but no l...

ebru1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

historique réunion

Bonjourrecherche de historique des réunions de mon compteJ'ai réussi a les trouver jusqu'en novembre 2022 mais j'aimerais avoir aussi les plus anciennesComment puis je les obtenir y compris celles qui n'ont pas été réalisées depuis mon PCMerci pour v...

Zoom camera zooming out

Hi! I Zoom using my iPhone 13 Pro Max. For the last couple of months, whenever I zoom the camera into myself, it stays zoomed but only until I sit down in front of it. As soon as something moves in front of the camera, it zooms OUT showing the whole ...

curious zoom behaviour

I have a Zoom Pro Plan, and have been somewhat successfully managing my piano studio needs. Today, @15 min. prior to the close of a meeting, balloons were launched onto the desktop, rather annoyingly, and unprompted by me. @10 minutes later a thumbs ...

Zoom TV

Zoom TV no longer works with the latest Google update on a Sony TV.. Anyone know when Zoom will fix this?

Alex007 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes