Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

End meeting within a timeframe

Hi there, I would like to know if Zoom can implement a "timed" feature to Zoom meetings. This would allow the meeting host to let everyone know that the meeting will end, or even disconnect at the pre-set time. We often have back to back meetings at ...

LRP by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Speaker View Recording not available

Hello Community, a co-host recorded locally instead of on the cloud, and now she does not have the Speaker View on her pc, that is what I need.Has someone an idea of what happened, and if there is a way to find the Speaker View Recording stored somew...

Zoom & Calendar Integration

I don't like that I'm seeing everything from my calendar in my zoom screen. I only want to see the Zoom calls I have that day there.  and for whatever reason the zoom event shows up on my desktop calendar but not my iphone calendar. I had it fixed on...

Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 8.44.41 AM.png

Camera/video

Hi, I have just set up dual screens and one of my screens is 32 inches, my problem is when I am in a meeting with clients I can not see my notes (in PowerPoint) because my clients videos take up loads of the screen. How do I make the clients videos s...

vicki1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

audio cuts out when others join meeting

Hi AllI have been using zoom for a number of years with no issues. Lately, I can join a meeting and as long it is only myself and the organizer on the call it is fine. The minute someone else joins my audio cuts out. During these meetings, we are fre...

Marg7 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume resets to zero with USB Audio Interface

I use a Shure SM58 microphone connected to an M-Audio M-Track Duo USB audio interface on my Mac (Monterey OS X 12.3) and for the last few weeks can no longer use it with Zoom. Any time I select the USB interface, the volume slider in Zoom resets to z...

Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022