Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Pronouns not displaying

When I launch a Zoom meeting, my pronouns appear after my name. When I join another person's Zoom meeting, the pronouns do not appear. How do I fix this?

lmoineau by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Need SSO instead of linked Google account

My zoom logs my in through Google and I want it to go through an SSO instead. Seem like this should be simple, but here I am many hours into trying to figure out since my paid Zoom account does not feature actual support of any kind and the chat bot ...

Zoom crashes when drawing in another app

Since an update in the last month or two, I've found that Zoom will crash if I share my screen and use my pen to draw in another app (Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Whiteboard, Microsoft Word, etc.). The video feed and all inputs (mouse, keyboard, pen) wil...

Zoom meetings do not show me Live

I am a participant. (on Zoom meetings 2 years). I can show my Profile picture or a Black screen with my Name. Some setting must be wrong (?this is where I need help) does not show me Live or in Real Time. Everybody else in the meetings have all 3 opt...

MonahH by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unable to update to the latest version of Windows

Hello.I am Japanese and this text is translated by DeepL. Sorry for any inadequacies. So I would appreciate it if you could reply in plain English if possible.I cannot update from Windows ver 5.13.0 because I had turned off automatic updates.I have f...

Video Podcast Via Zoom

I would like to use my current Zoom account to record a audio/video podcast for download to Spotify etc and Youtube. I have researched and get very different recommendations for settings (audio and recording). Also, it is recommended to do separate a...

jbg9701 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Updating meeting in Outlook instantly reverts

I have a user who has been having terrible Zoom issues trying to manage things through Outlook and the Zoom add on. One issue she just showed me is she pulled up a meeting and changed the title then saved the event. The Zoom add on box popped up mult...

ZoomRAH by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Video delay when joining a Zoom meeting

Hi there, When starting a Zoom meeting, joining a Zoom meeting, or just going to the video settings in Zoom, it takes about 10 seconds before my video feed starts. When I trigger the above actions, my laptop's camera light comes on, but the screen is...

Biker77 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Recording interview on cloud

Can I record an interview to the cloud where only the person being interviewed appears in the video. I don't want the interviewer's image--only his voice to appear in the video.Thank you.

BL100 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes