Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoom cloud and dropbox (silly question)

Hi,As it has been sometime since i used zoom recording, i am wondering if anyone can clarify. 1) zoom use to record to dropbox, has it now moved to its own storage called zoomcloud?2) if yes, do i need to have a dropbox account to have zoom cloud? or...

kevbin by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

screen share

I need help granting access for my computer to screen share during a one on one meeting. I am the host of the meeting. I can see the Zoom button to allow screen share under privacy but it is grayed out and I cannot click on it. Any thoughts on how I ...

Stop Automatic Recording

my meetings are recording as I start the meeting. I have turned off 'Automatic Recording' option in my settings, yet it continues to. Please help in disabling automatic recording

living streaming to facebook page

I have been trying for about 2 weeks to do a trial run of live streaming to FB. I continually get the 200 error or permissions error. I have added and deleted the Zoom App several times to our facebook group. I can live stream to YouTube, but we want...

Resolved! Can't go to facebook live

I have tried for 2 weeks to go onto facebook live when I start a meeting. When I click "Live on facebook" it goes to Connect To Facebook. But when you click that box it does nothing but pop up again. I use to be able to go live all the time. .I have ...

Annotate tool in Zoom Workplace

I've recently updated to Workplace and can't seem to find the Annotate tool during meetings. It's engaged in settings, but still not available. Has anyone had the same issue? How were you able to resolve it? Thanks in advance!

LT23 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Very low volume via Airpods Pro 2 on Windows 11

Hello, ProblemI'm using my Airpods Pro 2 to take Zoom calls on my PC running Windows 11. Despite keeping the volume to 100%, I can barely hear what the others are saying only in a Zoom call. When I'm playing audio via Spotify windows app, or Youtube ...

vignessh by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

USB Webcam Not Working

I have plugged a USB Webcam into a USB port on my Webcam computer. The webcam video will not work in Zoom Meetings. I get an error message that an MP4 file failed to parse (I have no idea what that means). My audio works fine.