Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom iOS App to Zoom PC Calendar Integration

When I get a Zoom meeting invite I use my iPhone to add it straight to my iPhone calendar. It then shows up as an upcoming meeting in the app. However, despite using the same login for the PC version of the app, the same meetings do not show up in th...

wrong password

When I try to join a meeting, it shows that the password is wrong even though I am sure that I enter the password and meeting ID correctly. Then I host a meeting myself and ask my partner to join mine, he also has the same situation as me. His system...

tty1234 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Participant list snapshot

Is there a way to get a live list of participants so I can check names off as they take turns talk?I need to check off users after they speak so I get to everyone. Manual ways are too slow (i.e. pencil paper)

wwwayno by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

audio and video from hdmi port

I use Zoom in a room where there are multiple people. If I connect a large screen TV to the hdmi port on my laptop I can see video on it during the meeting. I can hear incoming audio from other participants of the meeting. However, if I play a DVD co...

wova by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022