Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! How do i use 2 different google accounts, for sign in?

when i open the PC app, if i'm signed into my personal gmail and I want to use my work gmail, 'switch users' doesnt work. I'm not given the option of which of my accounts to pick. It just opens firefox and even if i sign out, on FF, the zoom app stil...

Zoom running in background W10 & 11

Licensed User here. The newest update for Zoom keeps the app running in the background once you leave a meeting.I *know* that we can go to the windows task icon bar and right click (AGAIN) on the icon and quit zoom.However this is a hidden and extra ...

davo2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can I cut or hide a portion of a video recording?

I accidentally displayed some confidential information for a brief moment during a meeting I was recording. Before sharing the video I need to remove that portion of the recording or black out the screen for a few seconds. Is there a way to do that?

KWS by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

recording and sharing screen

How do you record a meeting and share screens? I always get a message that I would have to stop recording to share my screen.

speech intelligibility

as participant in zoom meetings I have no control on the audio quality from others.Often there is an echoing effect that muffles speech. Speech is clearer listening through earbuds, but using a sound-bar some speech is inintelligible; the higher the ...

Suddenly unmuted

How is it possible that during the meeting ,only my mic suddenly is not muted anymore, eventhough i haven't touched anything?

Schedule zoom room meeting as host in advance

* I have a "meetings" account set up in our Zoom Room* I want staff to invite this account to Zoom meetings in order to schedule it with the board room equipment (DTEN Go+Mate), and then just tap the join button to start.* I'm not sure how to allow t...

jgreene by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable breakout room window automatic pop-up for co-hosts

Since version 5.7.3, when breakout rooms are closed, the breakout room window pops up in the center of the monitor for all co-hosts. In my use case, the main presenter must be a co-host so they can unmute. (Class is >300 participants, so allowing all...

MJPolek by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

recorded meeting link does not work

we had a training on zoom last night and the recording was done and when link and password was sent it could not be opened. what can be done about it https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/play/uW3y7-xcCVHSvrvIyXBTIKLniF2cGzmx9seiahDpISXH2lnWYQC1YfwGt6Cu55kLZ1L...

rayehem by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More