Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

how do you delete a message?

Soon after joining a meeting, zoom freezes then closes. Then reopens on its own . No error messages. For a while, if I rebooted it would fix the problem. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I've seen references to a zoomclean file but the links don't...

Resolved! Adding users to scheduled meeting

I have a scheduled meeting for today for the doctors in my office, how do I add them as users under my account to have access? It is not letting me add their emails, do they all need their own accounts to be added?

host is in another meeting

apologies if this has already been asked. I set up the recurring meeting from my desk top and send invites to enrollees. Later in the month, i'm on the road and access the meeting from my phone. Participants get "host is in another meeting" message a...

TNTerry by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you save the chat in Zoom Workplace?

As a participant it's always been possible to save the chat in a Zoom meeting. I've upgraded to Zoom Workplace and I can't seem to find the option for saving the chat. Has this function been taken away?

JohnCUK by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gallery pictures have become tiny

Since the new year, gallery pictures have become tiny. I was just on a call with 6 people. Each gallery picture was 25% the normal size. This was not happening to the other participants. I am not the host. How do I correct this on my Windows ?

ERROR EN LAS IMAGENES DE LOS PARTICIPANTES

Hola, necesito ayuda con esto por favor. Tengo la app instalada en mi notebook y no puedo ver la imagen completa de los participantes de la reunion, solamente del speaker, el resto de los "cuadrados" con la imagen de los participantes se ve angosta, ...

Zoom Link öffnen ohne App Smartphone

Hallo zusammen Ich möchte, dass meine Kunden den Zoom Link auf dem Smartphone öffnen können ohne die Zoom App installieren zu müssen. Wenn ich es versuche, wird mir jedoch die Funktion "mit ihrem Browser anmelden" nur am Laptop angezeigt jedoch nicht...