Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

odd video issue

I am having an odd issue with zoom video calls. If I am meeting with one other person, i can see myself, but not them (black screen). However, if I minimize the meeting, I can see them. If i add another person to the meeting, I can see everyone (incl...

Remote Control Feature Not Showing

I am using a Macbook pro (Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1) and have the Remote Control feature enabled within my account settings but it doesn't display within meetings that I host. So confused of how to get this to display?

Resolved! Wrong person recorded

I have a Zoom One Pro account.I hosted a webinar and made someone else a co-host, so he could let people in once the webinar had started. He did not speak at any point - he was there in a purely admin capacity.For part of the webinar I screen-shared ...

janetr by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Prevent zoom window from popping up on the screen

So I am on a zoom meeting now, and I am not looking at the screen that they share, instead I do something in the browser. Why does the zoom window every now and then pops up on my screen and is the only window seen? This didn't happen in the past and...

pkowal by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Usage Reports not Generating

Hi, I need to record the participant attendance for a meeting that I am hosting. I understand I should be able to get this via Reports -> Usage Reports -> Usage. However, after selecting the correct dates all I get is "no data". It has been 30 minute...

John42 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Plugin / Outlook Default Issue

Scenario:An EA is assisting two executives with creating outlook calendar entries with Zoom meetings as a delegate. The EA was given editing permissions to the two executives calendar and also has their Zoom Delegate access already granted so she can...

Resolved! No Phone Number assigned in Invite

Phone numbers no longer appear in the 'Copy Invitation' screen and this has already caused a problem this morning for folks who don't have desktop audio (Microphone) capabilities. What changed?

ablack2 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes