Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Love the annotation tool in Zoom

I use Zoom as a host everyday, especially the annotation tool while screensharing by the participants.Is there a hotkey to turn the annotation tool bar on/off?

No sound on cloud recording

I have a Windows 10 PC with Zoom. I had a meeting with 4 people. It was fine - we heard each other perfectly. I turned on Cloud Recording. When I downloaded the .mp4 - there was no sound. When I downloaded the .m4a file, it plays but there is no soun...

multiple recordings during a meeting

Is it possible to store and retrieve more than one recording during a zoom meeting? If I make more than one recording (using stop/start a new recording) I can only find one recording on my computer. Where is the second recording?

gbalz by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

view password, larger font

How can I view my password?It is hard to type in all those characters...Also, the font in tiny for my eyes. Any way to make them larger?Thanks!

Bille by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hybrid meeting

The webinar on hybrid meetings I attended yesterday did not address my situation. We are a nonprofit without a dedicated space. We run a lecture series that used to take place in an auditorium, looking to go hybrid (meeting format, not webinar) at so...

Steve-S by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to download registrations for several meetings

We are having an event that has over 60 seperate Zoom meetings. We would like to monitor how registrations are going for each of them. Aside from downloading an opening a separate Excel spreadsheet for each meeting, I can't figure out a way to downlo...

jdcma by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom meeting Invites

Hi I host zoom meetings no problem until last week now the invites are telling me the link inactive when invite is sent out.meaning they can't get in except by copy and pasting the link As I say haven't changed any setting or way sending out invites ...

SuperPK by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

share ipad screen

is it possible to share the screen in my ipad air with spotify or itunes and share the good sound of the music?thank u

Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program