cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Language to Arabic on Zoom

WafaAdam
Listener

I would like to make a kind request to Zoom Company to make the Arabic Language Translation  (اللغة العربية) available on Zoom.

Many Native Arabs use Zoom to deliver their lectures and host their online conferences. And unfortunately, they do struggle  ALOT in utilising zoom appropriately due to langue barrier. 

This will be a great opportunity for zoom to expand as this will attract many users to utilise this platform more safely and conveniently. 

(Those users often rely on very small number of individuals  to teach them how to open the zoom , mute/unmute participants during meetings  and download recordings from the Cloud). 

Please do consider my request and I promise you, you will NOT regret it. 

Kind Regards 

2 REPLIES 2

Malasbahi
Listener

I would like to make a kind request to Zoom Company to make the Arabic Language Translation  (اللغة العربية) available on Zoom.

Many Native Arabs use Zoom to deliver their lectures and host their online conferences. And unfortunately, they do struggle  ALOT in utilising zoom appropriately due to langue barrier. 

This will be a great opportunity for zoom to expand as this will attract many users to utilise this platform more safely and conveniently. 

(Those users often rely on very small number of individuals  to teach them how to open the zoom , mute/unmute participants during meetings  and download recordings from the Cloud). 

Please do consider my request and I promise you, you will NOT regret it. 

Best Regards 

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

@Malasbahi, Arabic translation is currently in beta. See this Zoom Support article for info:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0059081 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !