Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Profile Photos

As a Zoom Pro account user, I attend lots of meeting with a variety of public and private stakeholders. As a result, I frequently need to swap out my profile photo, org logo, etc. It would be very helpful to have an "image library" or something simil...

PDrinan by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Trim a recorded zoom video

How do you now Trim a recorded zoom video? I had no problem Editing my recorded videos before they changed to "Trim" recordings, and now cannot Trim and can find no instructions. I need to edit/trim a little off the front and end of my Church Sermons...

Double voice while sharing screen

Hello, I have a problem that each time I start sharing screen with sound, my microphone starts sounding like having double input, I have headphones on so it's not a double feeding from the headphones. I have a recorded session showing how it sounds o...

change virtual background under Linux

Linux Mint (latest version) Zoom (latest version) is installed.The existing background images can be selected and work without problems.How can standalone background images be added?Via the button "plus" (see picture) this unfortunately does not work...

Zoom Web application isn't syncing with the desktop app

Hello all, My web zoom meetings are not syncing with my zoom desktop application. I have reinstalled Zoom and restarted and still no luck. My outlook calendar is synced and authorized and I can see some dates on my zoom desktop but not all.

Chris92 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Problems dialing DC/Maryland # from landlines

when i tried from t-mobile and zoom, the call went through. when i tried from magicjack, i got "this number is a pay per minute that is not included in magicjacks unlimited plan." magicjack says to call customer service at 877-846-5066 if you believe...

Eliot by Community Champion | Zoom Partner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom cannot detect a camera only in meetings

My camera is working. In zoom settings it works, too, when I am the host of a meeting, but when I enter a meeting I get the message that zoom does not detect the camera. Even when I go into the settings it works, but at the same time it doesn't work ...

Registration Attendance log one user was locked out of 110

I use the meeting registration process to "take attendance" at this mandatory meeting. People seem to have a very hard time understanding this process, but 110 people managed to do it. However, one person says they got an "invalid error" message when...

delete email account

I have account (email). And know password. All works.But this email was delete from our corporate server and nowI can’t change the mail because I can’t go to the account, because the verification code comes to the mail, but this mail is not. What to ...

Alexkz by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now