Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Update Required

Dear Zoom Moderator,HI. Thanks so much for contacting me. I was pulling my hair out trying to figure this out. To the best of my knowledge I ran the Uninstall and Clean Zoom programs, as the article advised. Although it was automatic and I did not se...

Disable Raise Hand in Meetings

The Zoom intruders have are using the Raise Hand feature to disrupt our meetings by continually raising and lowering their hands, causing the boxes to jump around in gallery view. We really, really need to be able to disable raise hands in meetings, ...

remove from former work account

I am trying to create a personal Zoom account and when I attempt to do so, I receive an email to my personal email account saying that I already have a Zoom account, which is untrue. The email includes a link to a former employer's account. My person...

8888 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Separate Interpretation Audio Stream

Hi, I would like to know if there is a way to get all the translation audio feed from one instance of zoom going to a separate audio canal. To be able to send separatly the languages feeds to a existing CMSI via Dante DVS or a soundcard. Without the ...