Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Audio Setting for Zoom Ipad

I am using ipad for ZOOM. Like on laptop, you can see the audio settings for the meeting which tells you which speaker zoom is using and which mic it is using. how do I find that settings for ipad.? I am connecting with an external mic via lightning....

Sound sharing issue on Android tablet.

I have android tablet Xiaomi pad 5, and for the past two months I have a problem, when screen sharing during the meeting. I can't share the sound. I can see menu in the left-bottom corner of the screen, but "Share sound" button doesn't response, when...

irekpod by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom не отвечает

Такая ситуация захожу в Zoom на конференцию проходит некоторое время и появляется что "Zoom не отвечает" звук продолжается но все функцию перестают работать не включить микрофон или посмотреть список учасников и тд.

Maksym1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Join a meeting

I’m trying to join a church meeting. I’m supposed to be able to click the link on the church website, then put in a password. But I’m stuck on the launch meeting page, with this error message: Safari cannot open the page because the address is invali...

Crackling audio only on Zoom meeting

I've been having a devil of a time getting Zoom meeting to work without crackling audio. I believe this is only sound out and not the microphone as I haven't had a complaint as of now.I've read a number of posts and there is something about reducing ...

Nuke by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! zoom dimmed

Hello, in some meetings on my smartphone LG G5 it gets too dark dimmed for no reason. The only solutio i found is to restart the zoom-app Dim flashing video shared in a meeting or webinar - Zoom Support how can i disable the dimming of videos shared ...

oill1z by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes