Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Getting kicked out of Meeting

Hello,I keep getting kicked out of meetings every few minutes. I use the desktop version of Zoom and have automated updates turned on in the app. Every few minutes Zoom asks me to leave the meeting or cancel and if I don't click on the exit button wi...

Concurrent meetings

Hey Guys,Say I want to make an app that facilitates some sort of consulting sessions between a host and a few others. The problem is that I don't know at each time how many such meetings are required concurrently. At some points there is none, but th...

jo15 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can one subscription be used for different hosts?

Hey Guys, I'm going to provide consulting services to pairs of people. That means the host is no longer a single person, and can change. Is it possible to use as many people as I need for the host? (as long as the meetings are not concurrent)?

jo15 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen sharing

Hello,I screen share my ipad on my laptop via cable during zoom. But when on the laptop I switched to a screen other than zoom, it gives the warning, "screen sharing is paused" . How can I fix this? Thanks in advance 

FilizT by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No more 40+ mins meeting

My zoom until few days ago could host a meeting for more than 1 hr+ uninterrupted. However, since i gave the my sign in details to a more than 7 friends to host some meeting on their devices on my behalf, no meetings is lasting more than 40 mins. Thi...

Chernor by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to host 40+ mins meeting

My zoom until few days ago could host a meeting for more than 1 hr+ uninterrupted. However, since i gave the my sign in details to a more than 7 friends to host some meeting on their devices on my behalf, no meetings is lasting more than 40 mins. Thi...

Chernor by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now