Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Microphone works unless the call is initiated by me

I am able to participate in zoom calls initiated by someone else and for which a link is sent to me; everything works fine in that situation. But if I try to initate a meeting myself, my microphone can't be found. The video works fine, the audio is f...

zelrar by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Screen Sharing challenge

I run a hybrid weekly meeting. Using a laptop, web camera, and TV screen I host 20-25 people each week via zoom and 50+ in the room. When I screen share the computer and TV monitor show that all is working well. Many presentations are via Power point...

ScottyB by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotlight

We would like to spotlight several people in a meeting, but it seems that some people can be spotlighted and some cannot. All users we wanted to spotlight were co-hosts. Is this a Zoom update problem?

Local recording layout with black frame

Since a few weeks my recordings come with a black frame around it and they also display the User name in the lower left corner - both of which I don't want to be visible in my recording. I have checked all my settings, but can't find a solution where...

Zoom Loading Time

Hello, I have a peculiar problem I can't find info about online. It's seemingly simple but I can't find a clear reason why and I was wondering if others had that as well? I have a user who, when trying to join meeting, have to wait between 1 to 5 min...

jlegare by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Amend Recurring Meeting

I forgot to disable Waiting Room Required under Account Management before setting a recurring Meeting. Do I have to delete all future meetings and start all over or is there a way to change the future meetings so that Waiting Room is not required?

Resolved! Problems making changes from personal room to private

Hi, I'm scheduling Zoom calls for a CEO through Google Calendar. She doesn't want participants to wait in the waiting room; however, if a meeting goes over, the next call can't come in early. I can manually change the Zoom meetings already scheduled ...

j24633 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Using a tablet for Zoom meeting

Hi everyone,I'm using a tablet (Amazon Fire) to run a meeting and need to know what functions are and aren't available in comparison to using a laptop. Can anyone please tell me?Thanks in advanceThomas

Viewing history of meetings

Hi I started using the paid version of Zoom recently. I am unable to view Dashboards. I would like to view a history of meetings. In Go to Meeting, it is an easy to view option. Any suggestions?

Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program