What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Immersive View and large classes

Does Zoom have any plans to allow for an Immersive view to rotate through sets of attendees? So for example, if you have a class with 100 students, it would be great if you could view the first set of 25, then see the next set of 25, then the next, e...

MaryM by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Intermittent Connection Issues

I'm having an intermittent issue with connecting with others in my Zoom meetings, I'll get an email notification that they've joined the meeting and I'm in the meeting but we don't see each other. I've found that I have to either go out and back into...

Zoom meeting settings

I changed some thing in the settings, and now , always only video is visible/on focus. The participant's video is not visible when they are talking. Whenever the participant is speaking the focus should change to their video. That was the default set...

Intermittent sound when someone shares a music video

I have an issue and not sure how to solve it. I use an ethernet connection. When I am in a meeting, and someone shares a music video, I experience poor quality and it is intermittent. However, when I simultaneously turn on my mobile device, it is ver...

Resolved! latest Android SDK not working

I downloaded latest version (5.9.6.4) of android from zoom App Marketplace and integrate it but it's not working properly.I share you screen sort of error. It's accrued when I join meeting. Help me to resolve it.I used this code,ZoomSDKInitParams ini...

Screen Sharing

Only from today when hosting a meeting. As soon as I commence Powerpoint presentation the thumbnail videos of the participants disappear. They reappear as soon as I cease sharing screen. Although the participants can still see me, and we can all stil...

Adding additional Hosts

HiI am scheduling a meeting and when I try to add additional hosts emails I keep getting an error message saying their email is not exist, any ideas?Thanks Catherine.

Resolved! Testing link for scheduled meeting

Hello I have a scheduled meeting for later in the week, I have been going into the link several times to test it to make sure everything is fine. Is this ok to do? Part 2: When I scheduled the meeting, I think I embedded the passcode in the link so p...

Elle123 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022