Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

SSO

We are currently setting up Single Sign on. We have run into the issue of where we need to change a few user's sign-on/email address. If we change their email address, will that cause any issue with already scheduled Zoom meetings?

ITSUI by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording shows all Participants constantly

I have recorded my Zoom meeting.The settings were on speaker mode - so that you could only see me.The recording shows all participants during the whole recording. How can I change that?I have downloaded the mp4 and can't find any recording on my prof...

Birdy by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Help! I cannot access my paid account.

I cannot access my paid account. I created a Zoom meeting this past Wednesday morning, but I could not login to my account to have the scheduled meeting for Bible Study on Wednesday evening. I have not talked to a person who could help me, yet. When ...

mlcox75 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Upcoming Meetings

I have meetings schedule through August 2024, but Zoom is only showing through mid March. I can't update the date range. It's acting as though I have not meetings scheduled after mid March. I checked my google calendar, and the meetings still show up...

JaimeD by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meeting Freezing

I am experiencing an issue the last few days where during a meeting my Zoom link Lockes up and then kicks me out of the meeting. It then reconnects and takes me back into the meeting. This happened 5 times in a 60 minute meeting and is frustrating an...

Controls disappearing during screen share

Hi, I'm fairly new to Zoom and need help with a reoccurring problem. I have been having a problem with my control panel disappearing when I begin to share my screen. As soon as I share my screen I am no longer able to see my participants or myself an...