Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Virtual background

i have been finding it difficult to access the virtual background on my app since I downloaded the app...I use an android phone, a Tecno camon19, I would appreciate a help

HOST VIEW

When hosting a meeting - participants who closed their video off, used to stop showing the person's face, and switched to show the participant's name only. Something has changed - now when a participant switches his video off, you cannot see him unle...

twany by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't authorise Kahoot app

Hey I downloaded the Kahoot app a few months ago and I want to use it soon.In a Zoom meeting, I clicked on the Kahoot app but all of a sudden it says that I can't authorise the app and it only gives me the option to decline.How do I fix this?I'm 5 m...

Laa333 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom 606 effects pedal

Recently purchased a zoom 606 from ebay. The effects work fine, but the pedal does nothing. Is there a certain mode or something im missing to make the pedal active? Mostly want to set it as a volume pedal on a few of my custom banks. Id appreciate a...

ZOOM CLIP

While recording the Zoom Clip, i am facing an Issue. At the start of the Clip, if i select Own Video, then i am not able to shift to Screen Sharing plus Own Video. The Clip controls during the recording of the Session does not allow to keep switching...

Simant by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes