What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

can't login with my google account

Hi,after I updated my zoom by using my mac book, I can't log in either using my email address or google accounts.Our school uses the school email address for zoom, but when I used the email address to log in, they keep showing me "You cannot log into...

I am in a zoom class in UCLA

Hello, I am in a zoom class at UCLA. It has worked fine for four quarters, however now the microphone won't work. I see video but have no audio

Cannot Start Video - Video Problems

It Reads:Failed to start the video camera. Please select another video camera in settings. Can Someone help me out with this issue please?

Zyma by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Zoom Meetings

I am teaching online with Zoom. I do not have access to an annotation board. I think that I may have the wrong app. I have Zoom client. Should I have a different app so that I can use the annotation screen? I also noticed that the microphone is off a...

cannot uninstall Zoom from MacBook

Zoom on my MacBook is very buggy and not worth using, but I need it. Zoom Twitter has all the info but I haven't heard back from them. It occurred to me that uninstalling (then installing a fresh version) is the best option. But when I click on Zoom ...

dedees by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help please

Trying to record a video with ppt and cannot get my picture as a presenter on the screen.

Registration Tab Question

I am trying to register persons for a meeting. Once the link has been provided, Zoom appears to save the registration of the last person that has logged on. So that information field has already been used. I need for a new form to come up each time s...

GT3 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?