Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom garbles audio output to Bluetooth Headphones

Hi All, Strange issue...The audio is output correctly from Windows.From Home in Zoom, when I open the Settings->Audio window, the audio in my Acreo OpenBuds becomes garbled\robotic. This affects all of the audio playing at the time.I close the window...

MortB by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Joins links as web authenticated user, and not app user

One of our Producers uses the zoom web interface to sign into the talents account to create a Zoom meeting on her behalf for interviews, but when this producer opens a link to later join the meeting - she also appears as talent/ host (via what’s sign...

PWA needed?

Hello, New to Zoom and community. Received an email saying Zoom will be implementing new Software Lifecycle Policy on November 5, 2022. How do I know if I need to migrate to the Zoom Progressive Web Application (PWA)? And if so, how do I do that? dow...

controlling sound on 'blended' meeting

I have a situation with a 'blended' meeting. We have several participants gathered in a single room, where we have a computer attached to a large screen TV attached to an external wide-angle camera and an omni-directional mic for the room. This compu...

Resolved! Host key

Hello!How many people can activate host key? Is there any limit? I have business zoom account and I would like to understand the difference between Host key and License.So I can create 10 different meetings where I am a host and give my host key to 1...

playing music

For the past year I would share my audio via advanced settings and play through computer speakers (not zoom audio device). It was perfect. All of a sudden it stopped working in that manner. Did something change with zoom?

video preview disappeared since upgrading to new zoom program

I no longer get a video preview when joining a meeting since upgrading to 5.12.3 two days ago. I am entered into meeting with my video off and this is annoying. how do I get the video preview back on my screen before joining a meeting?I have the same...

tinlizy by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Subscription not reflecting in my Account

I had taken a Zoom Subscription and made the relevant payment. However, the subscription is not reflecting in my account? I have been trying to connect with Zoom Support but haven't been able to. What can I do?

GDFS by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error message - invalid email address when trying to register

We use the registration element for our meeetings and some users are unable to register as they receive an error saying their email address is invalid. It is from a university, so does not take the standard format . Their email address looks like thi...

SPARQS by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now