Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Feed Zoom survey results into Salesforce

Is there an integration to feed the results from Zoom surveys into Salesforce? We want to prompt Zoom attendees with a survey as soon as the Zoom session ends and then feed those survey results into a Salesforce on a Contact or Lead

Meeting duration

All, I have the zoom one pro account. Meeting I host have been cut off at the 40 minute mark. Does anyone know why this happens. And apparently, my plan does not support any live support....not happy about that. VR

Retrieve a recording

I need to retrieve a recording of a lecture where I was the host. I recorded it, but as I neared the end of the download, the download screen disappeared, and I couldn't find the file in the Zoom folder. What should I do?

More descriptive release notes, please!

Please consider writing to your congressperson (or Zoom CSM) to request detailed release notes for all Zoom products. How many times have you seen something like this?^^ Which minor bugs, exactly?? Please don't coddle your admins, Zoom. We need to kn...

bstrelko_0-1704985104311.png
bstrelko by Community Champion | Customer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Microsoft teams not launching in Zoom Rooms

Hi Team, We have the Microsoft Teams app on the Zoom rooms display. When we press on the Teams app, there is a request to enter a meeting ID and Password . Once entered, the Teams app opens and the Host of the meeting gets a request to Admit. However...

thumbs up emoji popping up during sessions

Hello I have Zoom One Pro. In my sessions with clients, the Thumbs Up Emoji pops up sporadically and neither myself nor my clients are doing this. Is this a security issue? Could someone be listening to my sessions/hacking and using the emojis? Is th...

jenn44 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! help with features in zoom

Hi, I want to conduct multiple sessions over Zoom such that: 1. Only participants logging in using certain email ids are allowed to enter the meeting2. The entry and exit time of each participant is recorded 3. The meeting should allow around a 120 p...