Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

SHARESCREENING

I have been successfully sharing a movie on screen with group participants for quite a while, until a week ago. What happened is the following: I was able to share the movie while still small on the page, but when I clicked to full page, the particip...

Zoom no longer recognizes mic! (headset + laptop)

SOLVED! Related to the Error 10008 message, so un- and re-installed Zoom app. Audio now works. Recently stopped working. Output works still works loud & clear, but now Zoom doesn't pick up audio from either my headset (MCPOW HC6 wired USB) or my Macb...

blcash by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no email from zoom pointing to cloud recording

Hello: I pressed record to cloud during a recent zoom meeting on my iPad. The other person in the meeting "got it". At the end of the meeting I did not receive an email telling me where my recording is. I checked the cloud on my account and there are...

MAI13 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Nuroum C20 Webcam

Just bought the subject webcam. The video works just fine, but I cannot get any audio out of the speaker. I turned on Pandora and played music, but no sound came out of the C20 speakers. Oddly, the Zoom audio and video test works fine. Any suggestion...

Landy by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom meeting on others' calendar

This is basic, I know, but I am unable to send my Zoom meeting to others' calendar, when I'm scheduling them. I fixed it on one of my computers, but can't seem to find it on this computer. I also can't find the steps to do so. Can someone tell me how...

KB8 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Microphone doesn't work after usig Google Meet

Hello everybody.On my desktop I use Zoom and Voice Recorder butthe microphone does not work.Now the scenario is this:- I do not use headphones or external microphones- the Realteck audio application is installed on my pc- the audio drivers are up to ...

I lost my Gmail

So i lost my gmail and i forgot the pass, it wa connected to zoom pro and i need it back. How can i get it?I tried to forgot password at gmail but it said "Google couldnt verify this account belongs to you" pls help

Lk12 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recorded event on a live zoom meeting

We have 200-300 attendees on our events that we run on Zoom. The sessions are engaging and involved many of the attendees on camera actively participating in the event. The presenter has run these live up to now but we would like to run them using a ...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More