Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Crop video image

Hi there,is there a way to reduce the width of my video image from the camera? I have to cut something left and right. Can someone please help me? Greetings daniel

Recorded a meeting but only got audio

I recorded a meeting yesterday and attempted to convert the file, but this morning I opened Zoom and got a notice that it didn't convert. I tried it again, and only got the audio. Is there a way to retrieve the video?

View All Participants When Another User Is Sharing

Is there a way that I can see all participants video full screen while someone is presenting? In other words: If person A is presenting a PowerPoint, I'd like to have that view on screen 1 of my computer, but also have have a few grid view of all the...

JeffM by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meetings wont connect

I have restarted and updated, my laptop, I have uninstalled and reinstalled zoom, and done everything I can that has been written about to get zoom to work on my laptop. I cannot get a connection to any meetings. It works perfectly fine on my phone. ...

JCC15 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Google Calendar add on Failure to create meeting

My Zoom add on for Google G-Suite Calendar is no longer creating meetings. The Zoom drop down option appears on the main event creation screen but I get a "failure to create meeting" message. I've uninstalled and re-installed add on with no effect. A...

JJVCK by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Email is missing from the Webinar/Meeting report

Hello, Since the update mentioned at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4416109814541-March-2022-FAQ-on-reporting-change I can't make the email appear in the attendee report.I've tried logging in with SSO, joining without logging in but puttin...

SAML Mapping License type... remove/change a license

Creating SAML integration with Zoom via Okta. All is going pretty well ..but... ya knew there had to be a but, I can't seem to revoke/remove a license from a user based on group membership . Enabled SAML for SSO into Zoom (Okta) - CheckApply license ...

StipMan by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022