Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

My zoom keeps on crashing

My zoom keeps on crashing whenever I am on a meeting especially when I am sharing my screen. I will be out of the meeting automatically even if I am the host and creator of the meeting but after a split second, just a blink of an eye, I am in the mee...

Tabby by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video Settings - Zoom-Out

Hello,How could I (z)oom out my webcam? It is an inexpensive logitech using a windows drive. It apparently did not come with its own software.I don't see anything in the advanced video settings in the meeting.Thanks,Patricia

Zoom business version

HiWe are using Zoom Pro. For our conference we are using simultaneous interpreting. Last conference the sound was not loud enough. Would it have ibeen louder or higher quality when we´d had Zoom business version? Is the Zoom Pro version running on th...

fki by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoomtopia Sessions are now available on-demand!

Recorded sessions from this year’s Zoomtopia are now available on-demand! Discover tips and tricks for running Zoom Meetings, product feature updates, and new in-meeting translation and transcription features by checking out some of our top-rated Zoo...

Eintragung fremder Zoom Meetings

Hallo, aktuell kann ich in Zoom Meetings planen. Diese stehen dann unter "Meetings" "Bevorstehende Meetings".Wo aber kann ich Meetings zu welchen ich eingeladen wurde eintragen ? Diese muss ich mir aktuell immer merken. Ich hätte diese gerne ebenfall...

aajbis by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Reports

Hi i want to know how to get a report on zoom meetings than i have heard i need a pro account but i have a basic so i am going to upgrade my account and other thing is if i need to get the IP address of participant who joined my meeting do i need to ...