Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Is there an option to suspend a single participant?

Under security I only see one that suspends everybody. Do I need to update something? I am using Zoom Basic and am not sure where to check the version.Up to now, I have only used zoom as a participant, not a host, so I am trying to figure out what to...

schaer by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change the billing country?

We were registered with our US Company office, and the payments were made by the Indian Company (Branch). The Auditors in India are not giving us the go-ahead, as the GST details are required on the invoice. When I am updating my address to Indian Ad...

Meeting record not converting

Hi There,If anyone can help me on converting the Meeting record please? The meeting record is not convert automatically and there're 2 .zoom files available in the meeting record path but nothing happen when double click on it. I've tried to follow t...

MacBook HomePod

how can I connect HomePod mini with MacBook in zoom. Please exactly

Peter24 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

screen sharing computer sound

With screen sharing, computer sound, I loop the music straight to the participants. The camera transmits dance movements that go with the music. That has worked well so far. Yesterday, however, my recording and also the feedback from my participants ...

Hansy by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Concern

I tried to log in my SSO but when I did it didn't log when got back to zoom app

kaneki by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More