Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

No option of screen sharing

Good morning. I have made sure that all my settings are correct within zoom, yet there is no way I can screen share. As soon as a meeting starts it is blanked out. The shortcuts also doesn't work. I say again. I checked all the settings, it is enable...

Resolved! Trying to edit interview clip

I have a portion from an interview I need to include in my 2 minute clip. The interview was done via zoom but was not saved. I emailed clip to a friend and can access it that way, but not sure how to save back to my zoom file, edit it and use the edi...

GiaE by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I keep getting the same error on Zoom.

Hello,I get the error I show in the picture below and I have not found any solution. I uninstall and reinstall Zoom and the error disappears. But after some time (1-2 weeks) zoom gives the same error again. I am stuck in this cycle, I kindly ask for ...

Resolved! Passcode embedding

I'm running a big and important meeting next week that will require me to do some things on Zoom that I haven't done before, so I set up a dry-run this afternoon. I set up a meeting with the same set-up as the big meeting next week and surrounded mys...

Zoom room meeting not recorded in cloud

Hi all, We had a 3 hour meeting today that I had enabled to auto record as per below:When the meeting started, there was no "recording" banner showing, and the button on the room controller was greyed out. What ended up having to do is join with my l...

carlson1_0-1706916566813.png

Resolved! Can't find local recorded Meeting

Hello Community, I recorded a meeting locally, but was unable to download it directly after meeting completed. A message said that I could download later, but now I can't find the recording. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can access the...

KVRC by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting Meeting Time with Basic

How do I set the meeting time to 40 minutes (in Basic) when the options are in 15 minute increments (0, 15, 30, 45)??? Thank you in advance

mles by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

recording meeting

There's no "record" button at bottom of meeting screen. I have free plan. Any idea why?

ctw by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

POLLS

I am owner on my account and have a basic license. When I log into Zoom web portal, I cannot find POLLS/QUIZZES toggle under settings>>meetings>>In Meeting(basic). It is just NOT there. Every time I google it... Zoom states that it is part of the bas...

NickD1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes