Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom video freezing

I am having difficulty with video freezing for meetings that are abroad (specifically in Columbia and Honduras). The audio remains in tact while the video freezes every minute or so. The only fix seems to be to change the participant views or to mini...

chat file doesn't go to end of zoom meeting

Hi, When I click on the 3 dots at the end of a zoom meeting, to save the chat, and then open the file, it always cuts it short. i.e. 8:30-9:30, the file only shows chats up until 9am. This has happened several times. It doesn't matter whether I'm the...

JWestpy by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot find video filters or virtual background

Hi. I'm using an iMac, Mac OS 12.2.1.I have searched everywhere, but I cannot find those video filters that allow you to soften the video or adjust the lighting or change the background. I have checked 20 sites that claim to help. I do not find any o...

Tatami53 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Chat

I have spent hours trying to figure out how to save chats. They used to save automatically. Then I had a problem and was told to de-install zoom and reinstall it. Since then I cannot save them. I cannot even copy them to paste. There are multiple pla...

recording zoom and editing

Hello, i am trying to figure out once i have recorded a zoom, or as i am recording. What is the way to edit the video to not show the date and time/that it is on zoom/and persons names??? HELP! We would just like it to show the people and not really ...

change Mail content and Memory Email to registrants

HI, I have a pro Plan and thought I could change the content of the emails to registrants and have a memory email before the meeting starts. But for both I cant find a solution. Is this not possible in a pro plan? thanks!

Zoom Interpreters

Hi All, I constantly encounter feedback from my users that many still can hear the original audio even though they have selected the designated language channel in Zoom for over a 300pax meeting. My user also tried muted the "original sound" inside t...

Juntaro7 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes