Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

upload zoom recordings

I always download my recordings into my onedrive cloud. can I upload the recording back to the zoom cloud? Thanks for answers:) Susanne

Susanne by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

screen sharing problem

Hello everyone. Its been a long time I have this crazy problem with my zoom that makes it impossible to use. A soon as other students or the professor start sharing their screen my connection is cut and no matter how many times I try I cant connect t...

sohee by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Camera

Suddenly after working for a year or so perfectly. My screen freezes, I can hear all participants, they can see me and hear me. but my end the screen freezes for ages. Would anyone be able to help?

Changing name

I went onto a zoom meeting today, but the host laughed & said "I had a giggle at your name that came up", which wasn't my actual name! It was f*** f*** f***ity f***. Yikes! How do I change it??? I've gone into my account profile, but the name in ther...

Attendees get a message that I'm in another Zoom mtg

This has happened numerous times. I copy the invite details and sent it to guests as anyone would. I then start the Zoom on my host account by or before the scheduled start time. Guests then tell me they are given the indication that host (me) is in ...

calliz by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Quality connection bar indicator

Hi! I've been trying to find information about the bar indicator that Zoom showsright next to users name, but failed. I'm showing the indicator I'm referring to in the attached JPG file. I think it shows that user's connection quality, but would like...

JJCRR by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing Cloud Recordings by Co-Hosts

I recently hosted a conference where we were recording several people speaking as part of a panel discussion with the intention of editing/producing chat for a virtual event. I made several participants co-hosts and they turned on cloud recording in ...