cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem is polls not completed

NickBell
Listener

A recent Zoom update appears to have caused a problem with Polls.  I launched a poll and one person didn’t answer: he actually had two devices on the call but Zoom obviously wouldn’t know that.  I ended the poll and shared results. 

I could not open the next poll – Zoom sent an error message saying that there was still an active poll (obviously waiting for the final device to complete the first poll).  I fixed it by ‘relaunching’ the first poll and closing it immediately. 

I tried an experiment later – made sure that everyone (incl. that 2nd device) answered the poll.  Everything then ran as it should.

Has anyone else had this issue? 

5 REPLIES 5

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @NickBell, Welcome to the Zoom Community! 

I see that your discussion has not yet received a reply from the community so I wanted to check in 🙂 

I am very happy to see that you were able to reach out to our support team. Were you able to fix the issue by uninstalling the zoom client and installing the 64-bit version?

We can't wait to see how else you contribute to our growing Zoom Community! 

Zoom Moderator

-CA

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

UHV
Listener

Similar but different nature of issue we observed, like when we launch the poll, it automatically  ended and result had been shared. It happens many time in whole day webinar.

We are also facing a similar problem... have you been able to solve this poll ending abruptly problem?

We have the same problem since November, Did you find any answer?

Same issue. Has anyone had a resolution to this issue?