Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

iPad with a keyboard

I have found the very useful information regarding the keyboard shortcuts for iPad with a keyboard (command shift H) but how do i type in the chat box once it is open on my screen, please?

LRoll8 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Corp meeting showing the same person twice.

A person connecting to an internal meeting is showing 2 entries. One for the internal meeting connection (zoom app) and a separate window for the cell phone connecting. This happens for work from home users. How do we resolve this issue. This does no...

Time stamps in transcript are inaccurate

I have a transcript of a meeting with time stamps in it and closed captions on the meeting video. The time stamps are off by about 4 seconds; is there an easy way to fix that or do I need to adjust each time stamp manually throughout the transcript?