Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom chat filters

HI ! I read the knowledge base on the face filters, is this only accessible paid accounts ? I had read the set up and can't see to find the admin nor advance settings to enable it.

Denyse by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Full screen automatically when joining meeting

Sometimes I had an issue where if I have a full screen when joining or starting a meeting option turned on and I join a meeting it just gets stuck , and I do close zoom it then full screens but I can see the dock and menu bar and it says leave meetin...

Gamer-20 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Set a standard survey for all meetings

I would love to see an option for all meetings to have a survey after it is ended. It is a pain to have to manually do this for every meeting. Also, the ability to do this from google calendar system would be great.

Resolved! Microphone works unless the call is initiated by me

I am able to participate in zoom calls initiated by someone else and for which a link is sent to me; everything works fine in that situation. But if I try to initate a meeting myself, my microphone can't be found. The video works fine, the audio is f...

zelrar by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

virtual background issue

i have a pc with windows 10 which meets all requirements of having a virtual background but still i dont know why , when i go to settings to select a background, it says YOUR DEVICE DOES NOT SUPPORT VIRTUAL BACKGROUNDS.

aadesh by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes