Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Re: Zoom IP Blacklisted

Hi could you help me please? I couldn't use my zoom app because of 1132 error code. I guess My IP was blacklisted. I really don't understand why.

can1987 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribe to zoom google calendar

Hi there, we have two zoom room accounts that we are trying to get better visuals on for our staff but having a few problems. 1) Recurring meetings don't seem to show up on our google calendar (or in the zoom list of upcoming meetings) making us pron...

bikemn by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Video recording issue

Hi there, please help. In the first 6 minutes of my Zoom recording there is no video. Only audio. After 6 minutes its okay again without having done anything. What is the cause?

New Zoom meeting

I am only logged in to my zoom account on 1 device (ipad)i am able to join meetings just fine.but when i want to start a new meeting using my personal zoom room, it tells the participants that they are in my waiting room and i havent started the meet...

HD Recording issue

Using a checklist and confirmation process, I checked the 'HD record' box and saved my recordings locally for 5 interviews. 2 of the 5 interviews did not actually record in HD? Is there a way to obtain an HD recording of the 2 interviews at this poin...

KevinG by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I report a small issue?

So I found out that if you enable dark mode in the zoom client and you join a meeting, the "Waiting for host to start meeting" popup/window is still the light mode colour scheme. I just wanted to let them know in case they overlooked it.