Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Save Recording

How do I save a shared recording to my iPad? Also, is it possible to view the saved recording once the link has expired?

Zoom Notification Shows Black During Screen Sharing

I've had this issue for a while, but it's starting to become a distraction. When I share my screen via Zoom, if someone comes into the waiting room or hands are being raised, it shows black on the recipients' screen and block the content on the scree...

Zoom Chats

In normal zoom meetings, when I get a in-meeting chat, i get a pop up of the preview of the message. I don't want the pop and the message count above the chat options. As a participant of the meeting, is there any ways to achieve this?

Zoom Recording question

Hello, We are experiencing an issue where sometimes when we record a Zoom call, the recording ends up just being 1 person's screen, and not side by side, or Active Speaker. It's not Active Speaker, because it doesn't switch back and forth. It just st...

Invalid Host Key/Claim Host issue

A user in a meeting tried to claim Host and they were prompted to login and after doing so they were given an "invalid code" error. I had to enter and claim Host with the same key and it worked for me and I was able to pass host to the other user. Is...

ZSTP1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom PWA on Chromebook

So, I downloaded Zoom PWA on my Chromebook since the Zoom app will no longer be supported in a few months. However, it's lacking the features and functionality that the app had. One particular issue I'm having is removing this spotlight on all zoom b...