Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio problems

HI,in a meeting others cannot hear me but I can hear them fine. This problem started in the middle of a Zoom meeting without having touched any key, changed any setting or even touched the PC at all. I tried headphones to exclude the laptop's microph...

Logitech c920 camera.

I have purchased a new Logitech c920 camera to use with Zoom on a Minimac. Running IOS 12.1.The camera and its mic work perfectly on Photoboth and on FaceTime, but it is not recognised on Zoom. It shows on the drop down audio choices but will not pic...

Unlicensed participant times out - why?

My wife joins a yoga zoom meeting weekly. The meetings are 1 hour, but her session times out after 20 - 40 minutes and she needs to reconnect to the ongoing meeting. Neither me or her are licensed. I understood that an unlicensed participant could co...

Bildschirmansicht nach dem Spotlight

Hallo, liebe Community, gibt es eine Einstellung, dass die Bildschirmansicht nach dem Spotlighten wieder auf die ursprüngliche Ansicht zurück wechselt? Also nicht immer auf Sprecheransicht bleibt, obwohl vorher zB Galerieansicht eingestellt war?Würde...

BlackMagic DeckLink Video Feed Garbled

Hey folks - Some time ago, I know I was successfully using Zoom with my 4-port BlackMagic Decklink 4K card in my Mac. I removed the Decklink card to work on quieting the noisy fan, and just recently popped it back in. During that time, some Zoom upda...

JasonVP by Listener
  • 42 replies
  • 0 likes