Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio Issues

Hi, I am having audio issues with some of my zoom meetings. The computers are not on mute and the meeting set up does not mute participants. It happens to multiple users on the same meeting. However, in other meetings with the same set up there is no...

ABr78 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't register to Zoom meeting

Hello, I can't register to this meeting. Every time I click the link it displays "Unable to display this page. Zoom is temporarily unable to display this page." The registration was working fine last time, don't know what happened. Tried it on FF, Ch...

Can't get pin

Hi. I use an account for a sports group and the login email isn't reachable. The login requires I enter a 6 digit pin which was sent to the login email address which I can't get too. How do I login?CheersDayle...

daylef by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Embed Zoom API into website issues

While trying to embed Zoom API using SDK into my website for Senior project.  I'm either getting invalid signature error or meeting is wrong. Does imbedding the Zoom API require a pro account?

image.png

Update user settings using API

Trying to update user settings using the API details below. It returns 204 (success?) but the user settings are not updated. -------------------------PATCH : https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/{emailAddress}Body:{ "feature": { "large_meeting": true }} HTTP...

ycd by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom VDI Plugin for Windows

Hello, we have a Problem, when we start Zoom VDI Client, we get error messages from Zoom.exe on the local Host. Lokal Host: Windows 10, Citrix Workspace 2203, Zoom VDI Plugin 5.10.0.21068VM: Windows 10, Citrix Apps&Desktops 2203, Zoom VDI Client 5.10...

KB83 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Use external camera

I have a Win10 laptop with an external USB camera. When I join a Zoom meeting, the image I project is from the internal laptop camera. I can enter the camera app and change the camera image on the laptop to external but the Zoom image remains the int...

VAl- by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

List of attendees not showing

Hi , I held a zoom meeting through my company account earlier today and I'm trying to pull a report with the list of participants but it's not showing up. The meeting shows up in previous meetings but I'm not able to pull any reports from it. Does an...

menma2 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes