Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Latest Zoom update

Since I update the latest version of Zoom I have found that my Zoom meetings are freezing after an hour and I have to restart my laptop in order to re-enter the meeting (these are meetings where I am the host). I have never had this issue before and ...

LauraS by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to add alternative hosts

I'm trying to add alternative hosts to a meeting, they are part of the same account and are licensed users too. I'm getting this message back:One or more people you want to add as alternative hosts are not licensed users or are not members of this ac...

abrezan by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ShowProfilePhotosInChat

In release 5.10.1 there is the following release note Control visibility of profile photos in Zoom Chat - ShowProfilePhotosInChat Disabled by default, this option controls if user profile pictures are shown in Zoom Chat. I assume this is a Setting in...

Live Facebook

Bonjour à tous, Je suis en plein apprentissage de zoom en live sur facebook. Hier soir, j'ai voulu lancé une diffusion "live" de ma réunion . Lors de cette réunion nous étions deux. J'ai suivi les recommandation : donner un titre, un résumé, diffusio...

Laetit by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with Camera

Dear friends, I have a Macbook pro and when I enter into Zoom app. through a Virtual session of Windows with VMWare Fusion the system doesn't recognize the video camera. Zoom doesn't detect any camera. And reviewed the settings and apparently everyth...

VPASCUAL by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduled Zoom Meeting don't work

I have set up monthly zoom meetings for several months now and all of a sudden they all say invalid meeting codes...I don't want to have to reschedule like 20 meetings...does anyone know is there someway I can fix without having to canceling them all...

Internet Disconnection using Zoom

I've not seen a good answer to this problem and it doesn't seem to show as a topic option when searching this site. Sometimes during Zoom meetings, the PC internet connection stops. This has happened with both wired ethernet LAN and WiFi connections....