Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't connect

Hi allI can't connect to my zoom accounts any more. I have two zoom accounts and neither will let me sign in and connect. I have tried both the client and web applications and neither will connect. These are the messages I get. I do not know what's g...

Resolved! Disable the zoom widget

Is it possible to disable the zoom widget? We have some users with laptops that the widget takes up space on the desktop. We started updating to the new Zoom client 5.10.3.

mkruzel by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! signing in from a different computer

I signed in from a different computer yesterday to start a meeting and zoom sent me an email with a time limited password (saying they did not recognize the computer). Once I sign in to this different computer with the PW, will they ask me again? I d...

JHJ by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Allow changing screen name before joining a meeting

I use Zoom for some group discussions, and we are supposed to change our names to initials for those chats due to confidentiality. I know I can change it in the preferences permanently, but then I have to remember to go into settings and change befor...

ushir by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not nornal show zoom state in outlook

Dear All, As show as the attachment, my outlook can not nornal show zoom state, I had reinstall office 2013(x86), install zoom and zoom outlook plug in (version5.10). check "Integrate Zoom wit Outlook". But still false, the little green square of Zoo...

Share screen from another device

When I am in a call on iOS, I often want to share my screen on macOS. I don't want to join the call on macOS as a separate entity because this requires me to type in my Meeting ID and Passcode for the meeting, and answer several prompts about audio. ...