Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't see student in waiting room

This has happened a few times with one student and now it has happened with another. I can't see that the student is in the waiting room and it looks like I'm not there. The mom texted me at 7 past the hour, I suggested logging out and back into Zoom...

Tutor1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Driver missing on Dell Laptop

Whenever I test audio before the meeting my the Audio driver gets missing! I will have to restart my laptop to get this working! It looks like there is a bug in the latest version Zoom! Any help would be really appreciated! Is there any way to see th...

Zoom Calendar Plugin

I used the Zoom Outlook Plugin to schedule a meeting. Before the meeting took place, I added a new participant to the meeting. Once I hit the Send Update button, this message popped up "The event description will be replaced with the Zoom default inv...

NPLAak by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Outlook Calendar / Mac

I have always used Zoom on my Windows notebook, and when I create a meeting it automatically creates a calendar item in Outlook (I use Office 365). Can someone help me do the same thing when I use Zoom on my Mac machine?

Reporting - Usage Reports

I recently ran a usage report and was able to obtain attendee information. One attendee stated that they used the zoom app to log in to the meeting. However, there is no record of them on the usage report. If someone logs in to a zoom meeting via the...