Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoom logs our users frequently off

Hello to all,we know, that one user can only loged in to one Desktop App at the same time and so logoffs can happens. But this is not the reasen, in this case. And in preferences, we configured, that users not loged of, when inactive. In SSO preferen...

MSch by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad Projecting and Recording Issue

I use iPad for annotation purposes which allows me to connect to the projector by mirroring the screen. However, when I try to do screen recording at the same time, it won't let me. My iPad is higher than IOS 11.1 and Zoom is 5.9.3. Please help!

Zoom quit unexpectedly, can't find recording

I was hosting a Zoom webinar on April 27, and recording locally (I believe). Zoom quit unexpectedly, and when I was asked if I wanted to covert the recording file I clicked cancel, because with the converter running, I couldn't get back into my webin...

RDahl by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Password

I usually use zoom in two devises, one for work and other that is personal.Is any wey that I can maintaince the same meeting password and the same ID, for both devices? If I conect from de work notebook the password and the ID, is different if I woul...

Yani88 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

vanity URL

Hello friends, our vanity URL is approved and looks nice on the first part which is ourcompany/zoom.us, but can we change the second part which is a long line of random digits and letters to something nice and corporate too? Thank you

GSuite Add-On: Swapping Zoom Meeting Host

I need to schedule meetings on behalf of other people in my organisation. For this, I have access their Google calendars. However, the Zoom add-on doesn't allow me to swap the meeting host, which means all meetings are scheduled with my own zoom meet...