Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording not in video format

I recorded a meeting with a lot of important information so I could review later without issue but I've gone to check on it the next day to find out it recorded and saved as a .exe file, which is unplayable as media. I've tried extracting the file an...

Zoom link Day change....

Has anyone had a Zoom link on their Outlook calendar that, when opened, prompted a text box that the meeting was actually for a later date? I can only assume I changed the date by cutting and pasting the link. Is there any other way for this to happe...

rdurham by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom keeps crashing

Hi everyone, I have a problem with Zoom. If I'm in a meeting the audio begins to disturb and then my laptop (Acer) hangs and mostly turns off.. I don't know what to do. I tried to plug in an internet cable, but that doesn't work. I also uninstalled t...

Laris by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

non video particpant

Hello, is it possible to force the setting 'hide none video participants' for all participants in a meeting?Rgds, Pierre

pierreb by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Calendly integragtion: Starting meeting without host

Hello, I use the calendly integration to schedule 1:1 sessions between mentors and mentees. I have updated my account settings to enable starting meeting without host. But when calendly schedule directly through the zoom plugin, it defaults to "waiti...

NB3 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes