Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom keeps crashing

Laris
Listener

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with Zoom. 
If I'm in a meeting the audio begins to disturb and then my laptop (Acer) hangs and mostly turns off.. I don't know what to do.  I tried to plug in an internet cable, but that doesn't work. I also uninstalled the app, don't make sense. I have all my updates done, both Zoom and Windows. Since this week I get sometimes the notification "Low resources may affect your audio quality". But this problem is playing longer, so I don't know or this notification has something to do with this. 
I've never had this problem on Zoom, it started around december.

I can't use my laptop for Zoom anymore... 

Can someone help me please?

Thank you in advance. 

2 REPLIES 2

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Laris apologies for the delay in response here! You said Zoom and Windows are both up-to-date? And its been some time since you've posted this discussion, mind checking for updates again? Also, can you confirm that you're on a 64bit or 32bit operating system?  

Lastly (promise it's my last asking), do you mind capturing a screenshot of the error prompt as well? Thanks! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

LegacyLife
Listener

Hello,

I've been having issues with the Zoom platform for a good while now. I had a coaching call with a new client today and Zoom crashed at least 5 times within a 1 hr period. It was so embarrassing. I will have to consider other options, if this is not fixed. I do not have screen shots of the crashes, because they were random and provided no error message.