cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendly integragtion: Starting meeting without host

NB3
Listener

Hello, 

I use the calendly integration to schedule 1:1 sessions between mentors and mentees. 

I have updated my account settings to enable starting meeting without host.  

But when calendly schedule directly through the zoom plugin, it defaults to "waiting room" which negates the "do not require host".  Is there a work around or setting I need to change to get the zoom/calendly plug in to default to "password" so we can join without host? 

2 REPLIES 2

jess4
Listener

I'm having a similar issue.  I need the calendly zoom meetings to not include a waiting room - the admin account settings do not have waiting rooms enabled as a setting for our team's settings but calendly makes it have a waiting room. 

How can I remove this?

I figured this out! You need to set admin settings to require a passcode. Then your calendly-scheduled zooms will follow suit. To have a meeting start without the host you *must* have password. If you have a bunch of meetings scheduled already just change admin to require password and it will give you option to apply to previously scheduled meetings. It won’t update whatever calendar you’re synching to, but all of the actual meetings on zoom will now include a password (that you can set) so I just told all my bookings in a confirmation email that we added “1234” as password. You can also cut the new zoom details with password and edit/paste into calendar