Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Trying Not to Lose My Job - Link Mistake

Trying Not to Lose My Job I scheduled two meetings and by mistake pasted the same zoom link twice, so now the meeting ID is wrong for one. of the meetings. I can't recall the email. If I log in to the link at the meeting time, is anyone who has the l...

JaylenJ by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Attendance Statistics

I notice when accessing the participant statistics following a mtg, if a person was disconnected & logs back in, the total 'Duration' time is not accurate. If it's a one hour meeting, & someone logs on for 10 mins, gets disconnected & logs back in, i...

Tuggles by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicating Dual Monitors on Remote Dual TVs

Is it possible for a remote user to show himself on one remote TV screen and his presentation on another remote TV screen? In other words I have a home office user and at the work office we have two TVs side by side. We want to be able to show him on...

Ruteger by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with Dual Monitor for interview

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to remove the "exit fullscreen" icon from the upper right hand corner on a second monitor. We have an upcoming interview we are filming and would love to be able to remove that little icon. Any help?

SGPC by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

40 minutes 1:1

Hi!I have the free version. My meeting lasted more than 40 minutes. I thought that since May 2 it was limited to 40 minutes. Is it limited or not to 40 minutes (1:1 free version)?Thanks,

Maria20 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Audio not automatically switching to Airpods

Until a recent update (5.9.1) meeting audio would automatically switch to my Airpods if they were connected to my Macbook Pro (Big Sur 11.6.2). Now, when I join a meeting audio will still be set to my laptop or external monitor speakers. Is there a w...

KJ0797 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting reminders in desktop app buggy?

I have three users actively experiencing an issue with meeting reminders in their Zoom settings.Quote from one user: My zoom notifications are beeping incessantly for over a minute to notify me of a meeting. I cannot click out of it and just have to ...

Zoom recording resolution

Hi,why am I getting the cloud Zoom recording in 32000 x 1800 resolution? The image is not that great. I would like to get 1920p x 1080p or at least 1280p x 710p for editing for Youtube. Why is the most the most important Speaker view recorded in the ...