Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recordings

Hi There, Had a meeting today that wasn't recorded but afterwards had the client ask if there was a recording. Wondering if there is a way to find that meetings recording, even though it wasn't recorded in the session? I don't expect much but thought...

kpaa by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Webinar Session Branding

Hi everyoneI want to ask about function in Webinar Session Branding after shcedule meeting or webinar I tried serveral times to upload image in this but when i start meeting, those images i uploaded in Webinar Backsplash and Virtual Background not wo...

QuangAnh89_0-1642045963855.png

Joining a meeting

When I click on a zoom meeting link in my email it makes me join a meeting by adding the meeting ID instead of just joining. Can anyone help me? It used to work.

"you are unable to connect to zoom"

I have done everything I can to try and log in to the zoom application, it does not open or works. It is not blocked by a firewall or anything else. I have uninstalled and re-installed numerous times. Reset my computer and everything. I have been abs...

samiigm by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Recurring Meeting Defaults

It seems that Zoom is missing some options for setting defaults for recurring meetings. For one, it would be nice if you could add attendees that are also alternative or co-hosts without having to have them be part of the account or wait until the me...

Bad speaker audio for musical accompaniment

Excited about my new computer with integrated speakers but the audio is terrible for accompanied musical performances...which I attend a lot of on zoom. I had my system checked and updated and was told the problem is with zoom. Suggestions?? Thanks. ...

DonnaDM by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule Meeting Error 100035000

Hello!I am a Zoom admin and have an end-user who receives Error 100035000 when attempting to schedule a Zoom meeting (see attached). I have looked online and found very little about this particular error so any and all feedback would be greatly appre...

azboyer by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

High school class reunions

Does anyone have experiences or thoughts about the roll of Zoom for "mixed" (=live + Zoom) high school reunions. I would add the fact this would be for a 60th high school reunion.

John1945 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes