cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar Session Branding

QuangAnh89
Listener

Hi everyone

I want to ask about function in Webinar Session Branding after shcedule meeting or webinar

I tried serveral times to upload image in this but when i start meeting, those images i uploaded in Webinar Backsplash and Virtual Background not working

I search everything when meeting running but i could not found anything relevant with 

Any one know how those functions work please advice me. Thanks

QuangAnh89_0-1642045963855.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dan_ZoomSE
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @QuangAnh89 

I have been checking with our Product and Release Teams and verified that this feature is not Generally Available yet.  It is currently in Beta.  

I will share both your and my experience with the product team. 

If ok with you, please "Accept as Solution" so we can close this thread out and I will follow up directly as soon as I have more information from Product about this feature.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Dan_ZoomSE

Hello @QuangAnh89 ,

What is your current Zoom client version?  In the Zoom client click on your profile picture in the upper right to bring up a menu and then click on  Help and then About Zoom.

Thanks!

QuangAnh89_0-1642047463645.png

Hi Dan

My license is enterprise, provide by my company

Ops sorry my  mistake

My client version is 5.9.1 (2581)

QuangAnh89_1-1642047921823.png

Dan_ZoomSE

Perfect, thanks!

When you scheduled your webinar did you check the box next to “Enable Host control of panelists appearance”?

This needs to be selected for the webinar in order for the backsplash, virtual backgrounds, and name tags to work.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thanks!

Yes i know that option need to checked but it still not help when start meeting

QuangAnh89_0-1642058051208.png

Dan_ZoomSE

@QuangAnh89 

I have done some testing in my accounts and am able to replicate your issue.  I have it enabled on the Webinar setup, have completed branding and see my image previews in the portal, but once i start the Webinar nothing has been applied and there are no controls to edit, turn on/off, etc.

I am reaching out to our product team on this one and will follow up with you in this thread soon.

Thanks!
Dan

Dan_ZoomSE

Hello @QuangAnh89 

I have been checking with our Product and Release Teams and verified that this feature is not Generally Available yet.  It is currently in Beta.  

I will share both your and my experience with the product team. 

If ok with you, please "Accept as Solution" so we can close this thread out and I will follow up directly as soon as I have more information from Product about this feature.

Thanks!

Thanks

Dan_ZoomSE

@QuangAnh89,

I just got a response back from the Product Team....It looks like there is one more setting you need to enable...  I just tested this and it worked for me...

In Account Settings search for "Webinar - Session Branding (BETA)".  It is in the Meeting (Advanced) section.  Turn this setting on and then you should be all set.

Webinar Session Branding.jpg

 If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thanks!

Hi Dan

Thanks for your support

I will check in the next meeting so i will accept this solution for now

If it not work i will ask again

Thanks

Dan, neither the option to allow the host to control panelist appearance nor the session branding are available for my org's Pro account with the webinar addon. How do I access these two features if they are not already available? We are specifically interested in enabling session branding, even if it is in beta. Is this possible?

Dan_ZoomSE

If you go into account settings can you search for and find the setting for "Webinar Session Branding (BETA)"?

Webinar Session Branding.jpg

This needs to be enabled first.  If you do not see it then you will need to reach out to your CSM or account manager to inquire about participating in the beta....  If you are just on a single Pro license + Webinar right now it may not be available at this time.  It may require a Business 10 pack license or greater.

EDIT: Apologies, my issue was solved by updating my desktop client.

Hi Dan,

we are having this problem and we have all the settings enabled both in the account settings and within our scheduled webinars. When we test, none of the branding is visible and there are no controls within the meeting for branding.

Apologies to jump in, but I have 'In Meeting (Advanced) and have Webinar - Session Branding turned on, but when I attempt to upload an image in Events/Webinar, I can't click on it.

I can do the Name tag, but I want to utilize the 'Webinar Wallpaper'.

I am using PC Version: 5.10.4 (5035)

Images attached, to help.