Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

COMPLETELY LOST

Hi, i have just started piano lessons and my host prefers to give out a different pin number each time. How do i record my lesson please? I understand my host has to agree to this but she doesn't know how to do this either. I need to correct my hand ...

Recurring Meetings

I am wondering if there is a way to extend a recurring meeting past 50 instances once some of those meetings have passed? Or is there a way to set up a new recurring meeting that will use the same link as the old one? I'm trying to find a way to cont...

JenO by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

sign-up warnings

How can I disable email sign-up for new devices and browsers? Several people use the access as a host and not everyone has access to the email addresses to verify the code. Thanks for your help...

Editar Reunión ya realizada

Hola, olvidé colocar una reunión como recurrente y necesito recuperar los datos de la primera relaizada para editar y cambiar la fecha y así me aparezca en el panel de reuniones futuras. ya envié el link a todos los que entrarán a la reunión por lo q...

Scheduled meetings

During the last week when I started a scheduled meeting, I got the image below with 'Leave & Start'I don't have any other meetings happening at the same time, so I am a bit confused. Is anyone else having/had the same experience? Ali

Can't enter meeting

I suddenly am unable to click on a link provided by the meeting organizer and get into the meeting. I've tried going through my browser, i.e., accessing the Zoom website, then entering the meeting number and passcode but that isn't working either. Th...

SusanDee by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Clicking on "Remote Controlled" moves to next slide

I want to host a webinar and give each panelist remote control while they present. The problem is, once I give somebody remote control, when I click on "Remote controlled" button, it doesn't open the menu but moves to the next slide. Only the second ...

its_JK by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes