Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Survey Report not generating results

I had a meeting with a Zoom survey set to launch once the meeting was over. Each time I try to generate the Survey Report, the system only generates a Registration Report. I don't know if the survey failed to launch or if the reporting system isn't w...

Anyone have this issue using Zoom on a Mac?

My Zoom client stopped working on my Mac. I've followed all the Google trouble shooting sites and YouTube videos, and I'm still unable to connect. I've also un-install the Zoom client, updated my Mac's operating software, did a full restart, re-insta...

In-Meeting Message Retrieval

Is there any other way for Hosts to retrieve an In-Meeting chat that hadn't been set to Auto-Save?Why is Auto-Save Chat not included as an option when setting up individual meetings?

Breakout room issue

In a recent meeting, I was the co-host as tech support and I sent all participants to their break out rooms. Then the Host of the meeting went and joined a breakout room leaving me in the main room.I then left the meeting but the Host told me after t...

Meetings automatically deleted

We use HubSpot CRM to let people schedule a demo with HubSpot. We use the Zoom integration to dynamically create the link for the meeting. However, as soon as the event is scheduled, our Zoom users are getting an email that says the meeting has been ...

Email Sign-in Has Been Disabled

We are getting the message "Email Sign-in Has Been Disabled" when we try to host a meeting. We are able to schedule and invite others to a meeting, we are able to login to our account, but when we try to start the scheduled meeting (or just impromptu...

How we embed meeting on Website?

Hey there,I am here searching for how can I embed the meeting on my website I have service based website I want to directly contact with my website, I have tried many time to do but could not do this. Review my website where I want to integrate baby ...