Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

"host will let you in soon" glitch

We are having an issue regarding that some participants cannot join a password protected scheduled recurring meeting. The participants enteer the password correct but get the "host will let you in soon" message. However, as host there are none to acc...

meeting ID

We've a very strange issue with zoom when creating a meeting, then zoom opens the outlook meeting window, then the meeting ID is reversed! and also the link on the body is broken, our current workaround is to copy the invitation info from zoom and pa...

AseerCo by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Users switch from paid account to basic

Hello: This happens everyone in awhile, but some of our paid users are switched to Basic accounts in the system. We have a small number of admin's so it isn't anyone changing them on the backend. But wondering why this is happening? Thanks, Armando

Linux update, camera doesn't work anymore

I just updated to the new zoom version 5.10.4.2845 for linux and suddenly the camera does not work. It still works from google meet so its not my system. The light turns on on the camera (logitech 720p webcam), but the screen it sends is black. Any s...

pgratz by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Raising Hand

Hello,I was on a Zoom meeting and twice in the meeting my Zoom hand was raised. I never touched the raise my had feature. Does the Host or Co-host have the ability to raise the attendee's virtual hand? This interrupted the meeting. Please advise