Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Multiple users

Good afternoonI need to set up multiple Zoom meetings for 3 different users at any one time. I have added 3 new users to our Zoom Pro account yesterday. I have the following questions:1. How do these users log in, do they use the same login as the li...

IGH by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! confusion over July 15, 2022 change

I have a paid pro account and use it for weekly two-hour meetings of a group of friends. As far as I know, they have only zoom basic accounts.in the past when I have had to miss a meeting, I have asked one of the more frequent attendees to start the ...

ACCOUNT DISABLED

Dear Teams, I have notice that zoom my accounts was disabled.i have many account, it's disabled without any info.may you help me in order to enable my account again, please? thank you in advance.

Opik_Sutisna_0-1649574974205.png

Student Plans for Zoom

Dear all,I am a student and is having difficulties using Zoom for my meetings with my classmates as the 40 minute limit is always there, except on one occasion. I chatted with the Sales people and they said the students plan used to exist. I think th...

ALT by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording - Showing Participants Not On Video

Hi Zoom Community! The company I work for has "Community Calls" at least once a month, and we record them (cloud recording) to be watched at a later date for those that are unable to attend. We've noticed though that when we share the recording it on...

Recording and Slideshare

Hi there. I am new to Zoom. I have paid account and I am trying to record just myself doing some presentations and record them so others can watch later. I used a Slidedeck and shared screen while recording myself. I noticed when I watched the record...

Martre by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes