Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Changing settings

Hi, I programmed a meeting about a week ago. I decided to change the settings for my meetings but I don't know if these new settings will apply to my previously programmed meeting. Can anyone comment on this issue?

Live Captions Slur Problem

My synagogue often uses live captions for services but have noticed a problem recently where the hebrew word "nigun" meaning tune or melody is transcribed as a slur. There isn't much of a way around this that we can tell other than turning off the ca...

Virtual Camera Feed not an option?

I would like to be able to use the feed from my webcam through the software Youcam9 rather than the "real" or native feed, as Youcam9 allows greater flexibility (for example allowing me to zoom-in on my face or something else). However Zoom seems to ...

Entered an existing Zoom meeting

We had a scheduled Zoom Team meeting on our Neat Board. Usually, the Neat Board will display the time/title of the meeting, however this time it said "Start Shannon". When we clicked on "Start Shannon" (one of the participants), it popped us into an ...

Unable to Schedule meeting due to Alternate Host

I am the owner of our account and had set up a previous employee as an alternate host. She is no longer with our organization and her user profile was deleted. About 2 months after deleting her I am no longer able to schedule meetings. I received thi...

TheresaG by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to share screen with Windows 11

Since getting a new Dell Windows 11 and attempting to use Zoom on it - there has not been the ability to share a screen the same way that was possible when using Windows 10. There is still the reference to share a screen -- but when the screen gets s...