Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom sign-in

I have zoom on my desktop and I-phone, however, when I first log into them individually and leave for any reason, I cannot get back in on neither my desktop or my phone using my regular login information. Getting the message," Host has another meetin...

Annoying "Refer a friend" pop up

How can I disable the annoying and self-promotional "refer a friend" screen that now appears after every call? I'm a paying customer of Zoom — and I don't expect to become a sales agent for them.

오디오-전화걸기-국가편집 default

회의예약 - 오디오 - (미국에서 전화걸기) 편집 Conference Schedule - Audio - (Call from USA) Edit The US is always pinned on this screen. I would like to change to be pinned the option 'Korea' instead of 'USA' I don't need to 'USA'Please tell me how to do it

Réunion

Comment moved to Meetings category.

S_K by Community Champion | Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloud and Local recording 2 languges

I have a zoom paid account with cloud recording turn on. So i start my meeting and cloud recording start to record my meeting with "Original audio" , my question is : Can participants record local audio with differents languges or they only can recor...

HT2 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 参加していない会議で、利用中の参加者名を知りたい

私はアカウントを所有しています。 会議A(12時からの会議)を設定しましたが、参加していません。 会議B(13時からの会議)に参加しようとしたところ、会議Aが実施中です。 会議Aに自分が参加することなく、会議Bに参加している名前を知る方法を教えてください。

aring by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Display name is always misspelled

On all the Zoom calls & meetings I participate in, my last name is always spelled wrong. It's spelled correctly on my computer and in my Zoom profile. I can find no place in my Zoom settings where it's spelled the (incorrect) way it's displayed on Zo...

peters48 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes