Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Problem with Audio

I use Zoom for online meetings with a university student. A recent problem is with our audio connection. The student can hear me fine, but I cannot hear him. He uses Zoom inside the school with no problem. Any ideas on how we can correct this problem...

BobK by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer meeting to a new host

Hi, One of our users gave permission to me to allow me to schedule meetings for them and to change the host of several meetings. My name has not appeared in the drop-down box. Is there something that I must do at my end, or do I have to wait any amou...

jbarker by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help with creating automatic call in meetings

Hello, I currently have an SX80 Cisco and in my other office a Creston Touch Panel. When I am not in my office I would like to set up these two rooms to call me so I can test the video and audio are working, is there anyway I can automate this? so pe...

Nota Fiscal Assinatura

Boa tarde, gostaria de saber se ao contratar os serviços do zoom Pro para minha empresa vou receber uma nota fiscal dessa compra.

Dikeda by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Attendance duration is not reporting correctly

Hello,I recently recorded a meeting with several attendants that lasted ~30 mins. When viewing the attendance report, the duration of most of the attendees did not record correctly. I am sure of this because I had some discussion with some of them la...

KBJ5607 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Exporting participants list while meeting in proccess

Cheers everyone!The situation is that we want to make a lottery among the participants of the meeting, and do it right at the moment of the meeting. Lottery is a regular randomizer. And here is the easiest way of such a draw is to export the list of ...